Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Ontario

1 New Jersey Burlington Township NL
HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in Burlington  >  Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Ontario

Review for Jacuzzi Hot Tubs Ontario

Hot Tub Repairs

Hot tub repair nightmare !! Do not use this company, they will just take your money and not contact you. I had contacted this company to repair a leak in my hot tub. This repair is still ongoing and has taken over 7 weeks to complete and is still not finished. It is impossible to get in touch with anyone other than an answering service !! They do not return calls or e-mails. My hot tub is in a state of dis-repair and no-one has the decency to call or contact me!! Truly frustrating to deal with this company because no-one contacts you. They say on their website that they are one of the best 100 Companies....I think not. They come out one day, take apart the hot tub, then schedule service at their convenience; like once every week or so. I have not had use of my hot tub since they came out for their first visit. I would definitely not recommend this company for their service; they have the most incompetent workers I have ever dealt with. Takes 4 attempts to repair a leak (and they would charge for each service visit) then they leave the hot tub with two panels not connected!! I even by chance contacted the CEO and he assured me that the problem would be looked after. That's good leadership for you. He has not returned my e-mails or had anyone contact me. I guess they ignore you and hope that you go away. Do yourself a favor and do not deal with them; you will save yourself a headache and money.