EverClear Aquatics

North York ON M2L1A3

Reviews for EverClear Aquatics

laura.finch in Toronto, Ontario
laura.finch in Toronto, Ontario

Terrific in-home tank set up

Chris helped revive a long-dead tank for my husband's birthday present. He came in, relocated the tank and thoroughly cleaned it out without getting a speck of dirt anywhere else in the house and brought it back to life much to the delight of the birthday boy.

Chris was responsive to all of my questions and worked very efficiently to get the job done, reusing some of the equipment we already had and replacing bits and pieces where appropriate. We are thrilled with our new fishy friends and very grateful to Chris. He has made himself available since installation to address any further questions/concerns.

Highly recommend this service.

So Glad We Found EverClear!

We found EverClear Aquatics when our fishtank (at work) was in bad shape from a previous caretaker. They came in and completely fixed all the problems we were having and explained why the tank was in the terrible state it was. Since EverClear Aquatics has been maintaining our tank, it's crystal clear water with maintenance only once a month. They even put our small tank on their route even though they normally deal with larger tanks. Can't thank Chris and his team enough. The most professional and absolutely know their fish and tanks!

Thank you very much for the kind words! It's a pleasure helping you with your fish tank!

lifeIsWorthless
lifeIsWorthless

Aquarium Advice

I have an aquarium that needs substantial repair.
Chris returned my call and gave me a wealth of advice.
He explained what needs to be done, and why it isn't worth repairing.
He spent time on the phone with me to suggest cost effective alternatives.
He is one of these guys who clearly likes his work,
and is happy to share his knowledge.

Lowell from Maple
Lowell from Maple

Aquarium Maintenance

Have used EverClear Aquatics to service, maintain and build my multiple Salt and Fresh Water systems for 2 years now. A very professional company, with courteous and knowledgable staff. Would highly recommend.

Janet Iskin from Toronto
Janet Iskin from Toronto

Aquarium maintenance service

EverClear Aquatics
289-631-4354
North York
M2L1A3

Chris was prompt, very knowledgeable and gave me sound advice, he thoroughly cleaned and redesigned my aquarium and brought me some awesome healthy fish! An excellent service I will continue to use!

More about EverClear Aquatics

EverClear Aquatics (TorontoAquariumService. com) is a professional and reliable aquarium service company able to help you with your aquarium projects and fish-tank maintenance. In addition to being a licensed/ registered and insured business, EverClear Aquatics is the only aquarium service company in Ontario accredited by the Better Business Bureau. EverClear ...
Looking for Aquariums & Aquarium Services pros in North York?