Ever Clear Aquatics

Reviews for Ever Clear Aquatics

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto

Fantastic Aquarium Service

For four years (Aug 2014 to Sep 2018), I cared for a family member’s turtle, a red-eared slider. I never had a reptile before and learning how to care for the turtle took time and research. I realized that I needed help from an aquatics expert, so in September 2015, I searched online and found EverClear Aquatics. For two years, EverClear Aquatics came to my home and cleaned the turtle’s aquarium and water filter on a regular schedule. It was the best decision I made and the turtle loved it! They were so helpful, allowing me to enjoy the turtle and not have to worry about cleaning his home. I went through two different cannister filters that did not work properly, but EverClear Aquatics came to my rescue when the filter was not working properly. They later recommended a good cannister filter to purchase, which I did. It was the best choice I made in a water filter, making my life a lot easier. When I told EverClear Aquatics that I wanted to get a specific piece of equipment, they also recommended one for me and ordered and installed it.

EverClear Aquatics is great in so many ways. They are professional, hardworking, reliable, trustworthy, patient, and very good with both people and aquarium life. They are also good in communicating with clients. For example, when scheduling appointments, they often provided me with various possible dates. They also confirmed appointments and always let me know in advance if they had any schedule changes.

Eventually, after a couple of years, I asked EverClear Aquatics to teach me how to clean the aquarium and water filter and do water changes myself. They educated me on what to do and spent time answering my questions. They also provided me with various supplies for the water filter, so I didn’t have to order them myself. When it came time for me to return the turtle to my family member, EverClear Aquatics did something amazing. They came to my home, dismantled the turtle’s aquarium and water filter, took the equipment in their car to the new home, and installed them. I was expecting to receive an invoice, but they did all of this for me free of charge. They also sent me a photo of the turtle in his new home because they knew how much I loved him and wanted him to be happy. It was an incredible gift I did not expect at all. I would highly recommend EverClear Aquatics. They are simply the best.

Wow Margaret,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! You’ve made our day here (ok, maybe our ‘week’... ’month’). “2015”!? How time flies when you have great clients! If you are ever ready to set-up your next aquarium, I look forward to working with you again.

laura.finch in Toronto, Ontario
laura.finch in Toronto, Ontario

Terrific in-home tank set up

Chris helped revive a long-dead tank for my husband's birthday present. He came in, relocated the tank and thoroughly cleaned it out without getting a speck of dirt anywhere else in the house and brought it back to life much to the delight of the birthday boy.

Chris was responsive to all of my questions and worked very efficiently to get the job done, reusing some of the equipment we already had and replacing bits and pieces where appropriate. We are thrilled with our new fishy friends and very grateful to Chris. He has made himself available since installation to address any further questions/concerns.

Highly recommend this service.

So Glad We Found EverClear!

We found EverClear Aquatics when our fishtank (at work) was in bad shape from a previous caretaker. They came in and completely fixed all the problems we were having and explained why the tank was in the terrible state it was. Since EverClear Aquatics has been maintaining our tank, it's crystal clear water with maintenance only once a month. They even put our small tank on their route even though they normally deal with larger tanks. Can't thank Chris and his team enough. The most professional and absolutely know their fish and tanks!

Thank you very much for the kind words! It's a pleasure helping you with your fish tank!

lifeIsWorthless
lifeIsWorthless

Aquarium Advice

I have an aquarium that needs substantial repair.
Chris returned my call and gave me a wealth of advice.
He explained what needs to be done, and why it isn't worth repairing.
He spent time on the phone with me to suggest cost effective alternatives.
He is one of these guys who clearly likes his work,
and is happy to share his knowledge.

Lowell from Maple
Lowell from Maple

Aquarium Maintenance

Have used EverClear Aquatics to service, maintain and build my multiple Salt and Fresh Water systems for 2 years now. A very professional company, with courteous and knowledgable staff. Would highly recommend.

Janet Iskin from Toronto
Janet Iskin from Toronto

Aquarium maintenance service

Chris was prompt, very knowledgeable and gave me sound advice, he thoroughly cleaned and redesigned my aquarium and brought me some awesome healthy fish! An excellent service I will continue to use!

More about Ever Clear Aquatics

EverClear Aquatics (TorontoAquariumService. com) is a professional and reliable aquarium service company able to help you with your aquarium projects and fish-tank maintenance. In addition to being a licensed/ registered and insured business, EverClear Aquatics is the only aquarium service company in Ontario accredited by the Better Business Bureau. EverClear ...
Looking for Aquariums & Aquarium Services pros in North York?