EverClear Aquatics

Reviews for EverClear Aquatics

lifeIsWorthless
lifeIsWorthless

Aquarium Advice

I have an aquarium that needs substantial repair.
Chris returned my call and gave me a wealth of advice.
He explained what needs to be done, and why it isn't worth repairing.
He spent time on the phone with me to suggest cost effective alternatives.
He is one of these guys who clearly likes his work,
and is happy to share his knowledge.

Lowell from Maple
Lowell from Maple

Aquarium Maintenance

Have used EverClear Aquatics to service, maintain and build my multiple Salt and Fresh Water systems for 2 years now. A very professional company, with courteous and knowledgable staff. Would highly recommend.

Janet Iskin from Toronto
Janet Iskin from Toronto

Aquarium maintenance service

EverClear Aquatics
289-631-4354
North York
M2L1A3

Chris was prompt, very knowledgeable and gave me sound advice, he thoroughly cleaned and redesigned my aquarium and brought me some awesome healthy fish! An excellent service I will continue to use!

More about EverClear Aquatics

EverClear Aquatics (TorontoAquariumService. com) is a professional and reliable aquarium service company able to help you with your aquarium projects and fish-tank maintenance. In addition to being a licensed/ registered and insured business, EverClear Aquatics is the only aquarium service company in Ontario accredited by the Better Business Bureau. EverClear ...