24 Hour Locksmith Toronto

Review for 24 Hour Locksmith Toronto

Emily B from Toronto
Emily B from Toronto

Locksmith service

This company gave terrible service. They charged $100 more than they quoted and showed up an hour later than they said to unlock my house. When I called to inquire about the overcharge, I was hung up on twice during the "transfer". When I finally spoke with someone, he was rude and unhelpful. He interrupted me constantly and laughed at my complaint until I threatened to leave a poor review. He begged me not to, but I just don't want anyone else to have to deal with this company. I urge you to look elsewhere for a locksmith!

More about 24 Hour Locksmith Toronto

Toronto Locksmith - Top Security Solutions Providing You With 24-Hour Emergency, Residential, Commercial And Auto Locksmith Services. Call Now 416-907-6031 For Services