24 Hour Locksmith Toronto

Reviews for 24 Hour Locksmith Toronto

Christine S.
Christine S.

Lock Change

This company has terrible service. They quoted one price over the phone and when they arrived they quoted $250 for 2 locks to be re-keyed. When we said no thank you and that we'd call another company they were aggressive and demanding a $50 cancellation fee which was never disclosed and clearly doesn't exist. None of these "fees" are on their website. It took almost an hour for them to finally leave.

Emily B from Toronto
Emily B from Toronto

Locksmith service

This company gave terrible service. They charged $100 more than they quoted and showed up an hour later than they said to unlock my house. When I called to inquire about the overcharge, I was hung up on twice during the "transfer". When I finally spoke with someone, he was rude and unhelpful. He interrupted me constantly and laughed at my complaint until I threatened to leave a poor review. He begged me not to, but I just don't want anyone else to have to deal with this company. I urge you to look elsewhere for a locksmith!

More about 24 Hour Locksmith Toronto

Toronto Locksmith - Top Security Solutions Providing You With 24-Hour Emergency, Residential, Commercial And Auto Locksmith Services. Call Now 416-907-6031 For Services
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Toronto?