Quality Window Coverings

HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in Bowmanville  >  Quality Window Coverings

Reviews for Quality Window Coverings

Mac from Clarington in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

We bought a 15 year old home in the area just over a year ago. The builder had installed substandard windows in our bungalow (they were icing in winter). Our contractor replaced those windows. The Eclipse California shutters for the original windows could not be modified for the new windows. We contacted Keith. He was very proactive in cooperating with our contractor. He arranged the ordering and installation of the new shutters in a friendly and efficient manner. the installation team were great. And Keith was so very proactive doing follow up to ensure we were happy with the result. Overall, Keith made this project a positive experience!!!

Anna from Bowmanville
8 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Recently I've been doing some renovations in my home and I decided I wanted to invest in some quality shutters for my main floor window coverings.
I went about getting several quotes and they all varied in prices and quality. I just moved to the Bowmanville area and I was hoping to go with a local business.
I discovered "Quality Window Coverings" literally just around the corner from my home. They are located on Mearns St.
Keith is the owner and he came into my home and did all the measurments and he was amazing!! Not only was his quote the best by far, but the quality of their blinds are what sold me!!
He went into detail on what to look for when making my decision and explained everything. He was just a very friendly, pleasant and helpful guy.
The gentleman that installed the shutters was a super guy as well that took the time to go over the care of the shutters and answered any questions I had.
I am so glad I went with Keith from Quality Window Coverings. He was honest, reliable and so great to deal with.
I am a very happy customer and I would recommend this business to anyone looking for quality window coverings...Thank You Keith!!

Anna
Bownmanville, ON.

Trish in Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

In 2011, I needed new matching interior shutters in my kitchen for the window over my sink, and one patio door still needed a window covering. The actual type of covering for the patio door eluded me but Keith at Quality Window Coverings came to my rescue with a great suggestion that works best, and I have received many compliments on “my” choice of window covering.
By hiring Keith at Quality Window Coverings he also was able to save me lots of money by altering my living room shutters (my YouTube explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBhln59E3Sw) that had been purchased years before from another vendor. These shutters had never allowed me to open (and thus clean properly) my living room windows.