Tile & Stone Retailers

Max from Vaughan
Max from Vaughan

Purchased tiles

L4K5K8

Used to be a very good place, but not anymore. Our recent experience purchasing tiles from Turex was nothing but horrible. My advice - avoid wasting your time and energy, get your tiles somewhere else.

Teertha Bose from Mississauga
Teertha Bose from Mississauga

bathroom renovation

L4K5K8

Nazim, in addition to being very friendly and personable, offers great deals on good quality (mostly natural stone) tiles; by cutting out middle men and dispensing with a massive showroom, he can offer deals that the big stores (CIOT, Olympia, etc) can't touch.

Brian from Vaughan
Brian from Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

My overall experience with Turex Tile was fantastic
Without Nazim’s color combination recommendations and countless reminders for details we could have easily picked the wrong style, type or color of the tiles for our kitchen renovation. Nazim from Turex tile was extremely helpful and I should admit that he was very patient for our changing demands and many questions.
I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to renovate their kitchen and bathrooms.

jessejames
jessejames
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom renos

We went to almost all major stores in Toronto area when we were looking for new tiles for our bathroom and kitchen but compared to the other bigger tile stores, Turex Tile had better selection and most importantly we didn’t have to wait half an hour to find someone to help us. As soon as we walked in the owner greeted us, took the time to talk to us and showed us different samples to compare. we liked their unique selection and bought the tiles at very good price from them.

Gyonyul
Gyonyul
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen renovation

L4K5K8

This company has a great selection of marble and porcelain tiles for every home. I renovated my kitchen and the people at Turex Tile were very helpful in terms of choosing the perfect tiles for my home. I Am very pleased with the customer service I received.

Artur from Toronto
Artur from Toronto
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen

Nazim From Turex tile was very helpful, he showed us all different material for my floor and back splash, his prices were very competitive, the installers that he recommended were very polite, had amazing work ethic and quality control. Can't wait to start my next project, they made it very easy and within budget.

Thanks for the great review Artur, We really appreciate your business and the opportunity to help you.We like to keep our customer informed and give the best recommendation we can.Nazim

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

2 Bathroom Renovations

L4K5K8

We discovered this store while shopping for tiles along Jane St. While this store is modest, the selection of tiles is excellent, Nazim Kilinc the store owner is very personable. He has creative ideas fueled by Houzz.com and problem solving abilities. He is able to put wonderful combinations of tiles/ formats together for outstanding results. His showroom is undergoing expansion to increase tile displays. Prices are very competitive.

Thank you so much for the lovely review. At Turex Tile & Marble Inc.our main goal is to make sure that our clients are looked after. We look forward to serving you again in the future and thank you in advance for any and all recommendation you may send our way. Nazim Kilinc

More about Turex Tile & Marble

-OPEN TO PUBLIC SHOWROOM 7 DAYS A WEEK -A LARGE VARIETY OF SELECTION TO CHOOSE FROM -TOP QUALITY PRODUCTS AT AFFORDABLE & LOW COST -ALL THE PRODUCTS DIRECTLY IMPORTED BY OUR COMPANY