The Baby's Palace

Review for The Baby's Palace

Divya from Brampton
Divya from Brampton

Baby Crib

The crib is very attractive looking and very sturdy especially for the price point. We haven't used it yet as we are still waiting for our baby to arrive but I was quite pleased with the quality of this crib.

I would of marked it excellent however it arrived with some scratches and a few indents in it. This is a minor thing but I'm weird about stuff like that.

Overall very nice crib! This place has a lot of baby related items, in fact you could buy almost anything for your baby here. However I did find things a little more towards the pricier ends.