2150 West 41st Avenue

J Adrienne in Vancouver
J Adrienne in Vancouver
9 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Kitchen redecoration

This is a cute shop in Kerrisdale. It's pricey, but you can find some unique pieces. (They have a good sidewalk sale now and then, too.) I did have a terrible experience there my last visit, however. My husband had purchased me an item for Christmas. It wasn't quite right, so I returned it a few days later. (Tags on, still in the original bag. But the receipt was gone.) The young man working there was absolutely rude to me. Complaining about all of the paper work he'd have to do to return the item. Telling me that it was possible I'd just been there the day before and had bought it at the boxing week sale price and was just there to take advantage of them. I was in shock. (And so was his co-worker. She made sure that I was given a gift card to spend at a later date.) If it wasn't for her, I'd never set foot in that store again. It's too bad.... I'm in Kerrisdale several times a week now. I definitely could have become one of their regulars.