Home Depot

Reviews for Home Depot

DinoDan in Calgary
DinoDan in Calgary

Garage Door Purchase

I had my garage door replace by home depot.

The staff were very helpful and patient with us as we customized our selection from the samples and pamphlets at the store.

The quote we received was significantly less than our first estimate from a private company that dealt with the exact same product.

The timing was a bit more than usual but that was due to some extra costs the installer said they would have to charge due to some drywall that had to be trimmed away for the new brackets.

Home Depot picked up this extra cost without even bothering to ask us, a pleasant surprise.

The installation went well and the new door looks and operates great.

Thank you Home Depot for a job well done.

I would certainly recommend this company.

ChantelleM
ChantelleM

humidifier replacement parts

Recently purchased parts for our humidifier. The staff weren't all that knowledgeable about the specific part I needed- but at least could tell me where to look. The store was clean, and the cashier was fast and friendly.

abe in Calgary
abe in Calgary

Home Reno

I was doing home renovations and I went to Home Depot for my all my materials and tools. The staff was excellent and gave great service. I recommend Home Depot to everyone.

Luaine Sevigny from Calgary
Luaine Sevigny from Calgary

Blinds for our windows

Jolaine was great when she came to my house to measure and estimate which I got before she left. She had lots of samples on her. The installer comes to remeasure so there are no mistakes and a few weeks later he calls to book an appointment to install. He was very efficient and friendly. They were so good I used them a second time.

Pamela from Calgary
Pamela from Calgary

interior painting

My husband & I decided to paint the interior of our home & that included removing fabric wall coverings & wallpaper. Because we did not have a lot of experience, we needed to ask a lot of questions. The people in the paint department were very knowledgable & made the job a lot less painless than we expected. They recommended products & answered our questions about the differences between paints & primers. For a retail store, we were very impressed!