Home Theater
10 Canvarco Rd. East York ON M4G1L3
Home Automation
Cloud 9 Audio Visual Inc.

Reviews for Cloud 9 Audio Visual Inc.

Tony
Tony

Audio/Visual and Home Network Installation

416-425-2422
10 Canvarco Rd.
East York
M4G1L3

I was referred to Cloud 9 by my general contractor, with whom he had previously worked. I was not disappointed.

First, the details of the work Cloud 9 did for me. Since we were doing a whole home renovation, we decided to wire the entire house with ethernet, as well as install two sound zones on the main floor. The wiring of the house includes 3 commercial grade wireless access points (imagine a starbucks with 150 customers online, and you’ll have an idea what the system can handle), as well as approximately 40 wired RJ-45 ethernet jacks for network devices like TVs, hardwired Network Drives, and hardwired computers.

The sound system is relatively simple. Both zones are in-ceiling - one of them is a four speaker zone for living and dining room, the other is the family room, with surroud sound for the 55” TV mounted above our fireplace. Importantly, Cloud 9 recognised that I knew what I wanted, and didn’t try to upsell me. In fact, in several instances, they suggested something other than the top-of-the-line equipment because it was simply not worth my money. This was a critical factor in my trusting Cloud 9 with the installation. Again, they did not disappoint - throughout the process, they lived up to that trust.

The process started with my contacting Cloud 9 and providing them with an idea of what I wanted. I was impressed with Cloud 9’s response time, as well as the clear proposals that they provided to me. Cloud 9 was willing and able to work both on my schedule as well as in my preferred medium - Most initial communication was via email, with all the details clearly described and priced out in a proposal which included schematics so that I knew what I was getting in the proposal.

After meeting with Cloud 9 at their showroom (they have a shop-dog, which is great!) and agreeing on the basic configuration as well as the general details of the equipment that they would be installing, Cloud 9 made sure to do a detailed walk through during a site visit to ensure that the networking and wiring was exactly where I wanted it. This walk-through was done when the renovation rough in was almost complete, so we were able to very accurately place the various components of the system they were installing. I was also very happy to see that, when Cloud 9 does the site-visit, they clearly and permanently label the locations of every jack and cable. There are always a million things going on - and a million people around - at a construction site, and this simple idea meant that nothing was left to chance for the install.

Cloud 9 then roughed in the cabling, coordinating with my general contractor on timing. There were no hiccups at all and, crucially, there were no delays that were caused by scheduling. This is exceptional, and I have been very very impressed with the flexibility of Cloud 9 and their crews to account for any construction changes.

Once the renovation was complete, Cloud 9 then did the final install and tuning, and the system sounds and works wonderfully. Even when there were a few problems with the set-up and the technology, Cloud 9’s support has been amazing and their staff super friendly, responsive, and helpful. They genuinely want to ensure that your system works as it is intended to, as seamlessly as possible, and take my satisfaction personally. They really do enjoy that I enjoy the system they installed for me.

I would not hesitate to recommend Cloud 9 to anyone looking for small, medium, or large A/V and home network systems. In fact, I already have done, and would be happy to provide a reference to anyone looking to engage Cloud 9.

Thank you Tony! It is truly wonderful to work with you and see the final results.

Sean
Sean

TV Installations

We had just renovated our house and wanted our 3 TV's professionally installed so the wiring/cabling was fully integrated and out of site. Jeff and his team did a great job providing additional advice on how to get the most out of the placement, sound, wiring, set up etc. They were prompt and courteous in answering questions related to the technology etc. Super pleased with the end result.

Hey Sean...it was great to help your family with this project. Thanks again.

Herb G. in East York
Herb G. in East York

Electronics supplied and installed in new wall unit

The job is done..... and it was well done. Jeff had worthwhile input in the design of the wall unit and now with 10 pieces of electronics I don't have a single wire showing. I bought the TV and soundbar from Cloud 9 at a competitive price and received valuable advice respecting my choices. They were easy to deal with (I think I was as well) and efficient in their execution.

Wonderful to work with you and Alice!

Doug R.
Doug R.

Main floor renovations

Amazing TV and the speakers sound fantastic. Everything was well organized in our cabinet,staff was great to work with and attentive to all our AV needs.

Thank you Doug! So happy to help and can't wait until the Leafs playoff run!

JB13
JB13

Man Cave AV set up

After the basement flooded we took the opportunity to upgrade our TV viewing/music listening experience. Cloud9 designed a couple of options for us and quickly installed the one we wanted. It's now WAY harder to resist binge-watching Netflix! Our next upgrade will be with them too.

Thank you JB. Your business is very much appreciated!

mjtakes
mjtakes

Outdoor tv installation

This is the second time we’ve used Cloud 9. Their crew was on time, efficient and tidied up well after the job. We are very happy with our outdoor tv install.

Thank you sir. It was a pleasure to help you with the outdoor TV and get you streaming live for the Maple Leafs games from your hot tub!!!!

Lori
Lori

Basement entertainment room

Jeff and his team made my basement into an amazing home theatre and video game lounge for my kids. C9av also completed all my TVs and Sonos thoughout my entire house and it is one of my favourite things about home which I appreciate every day. Thx guys!

Thank you Lori. It was wonderful to work with you and create such a cool hang out for the kids.

More about Cloud 9 Audio Visual Inc.

Cloud 9 AV is Technology Integrator with offices in Toronto servicing the South Western Ontario Region. C9AV designs, installs and services Smart Home and Commercial Systems. Integration Made Easy. . . Since 2002.
Looking for Home Theater pros in Toronto?