Boutique Artemano

Qu QC
HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in QUEBEC  >  Boutique Artemano

Reviews for Boutique Artemano

worst experience - shopping from Artemano

BUYER BEWARE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY if you care about your money or your dignity as a customer:

This company has no respect and please just read reviews online, I wish I did that before spending so much money buying all my furniture in one shot from them.

they deliver damaged products, they don't honour anything ...
I have so many of my furniture that were damaged and a dresser that was not working. I asked for a replacement and they said that they don't have anything in stuck and if I want I can buy a more expensive dresser or hire a carpenter to fix my dresser. I found a person and they kept refusing my demands to reimburse me ... Now I am considering to take them to small court ...

imagine all this unnecessary hassle for buying from them ... they are unorganized and their inventory is always missing items ...

please don't take my words and absolutely worst experience, please just go and read reviews online .... I wish if I did that

social.shahad in Mississauga
social.shahad in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Horrible service

Worst store! We have been waiting for over a month to have lamps delivered! Contacted them on several occasions they went from “your item is on back order” to “the lamps were lost in shipping” to “ you never ordered it” - but we sure paid for it already! Still no resolution to date. Will absolutely never shop here again!

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Paid for the order on Dec-26-2016, paying interest on my cc but no item but empty promises. Came to know this a repeat habit of Artemano's every location-only interested in your money.

Tim from QUEBEC
Tim from QUEBEC
5 reviews Qu, QC

home accessory

This store is very helpful, the prices are very good, I have already bought several accessories and they are very good quality, in addition, I have not paid much. I recommend this store.