Quarry Direct Mississauga Inc

Tile & Stone Retailers
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Mississauga  >  Quarry Direct Mississauga Inc

Reviews for Quarry Direct Mississauga Inc

krestonandrew
krestonandrew

Added full washroom in the basement

The quality of work is amazing. They really pay a lot of attention to the details. They are very easy to work with and go above and beyond to make sure the job is done correctly. Very reliable and trustworthy. Would definitely use them again for any project I need done and will recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thanks so much for your review Andrew! We're happy that you were satisfied with our service and we look forward to working with you again :)

Agatempelaars
Agatempelaars
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Backsplash, Bathroom and Laundry Room Tile

Dear Quarry Direct.
I did a lot of research before commencing the renovation for the main level of my house. We decided on tile for our mudroom and laundry room and also needed tile for our backsplash in the kitchen. Darek, the owner, was so helpful. I was able to call him, send him photos of tile that I liked (we live in stoney creek, a bit further from Mississauga where the showroom is located and with two small children were not able to come in for a consultation ) and he was able to come up with suggestions that matched the look we were going for and the budget. He responded quickly to all my questions. The finished product is high quality and beautiful and I would highly recommend quarry direct.

Aga, thank you for your review. It was our pleasure helping you with your renovation. We look forward to working with you again in the future ☺️

George Jordache in Oakville
George Jordache in Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

'QUARRY' answer from BELLOW is WORTHLESS, did not respond to my emails (?!), has my home address and my phone in the computer, what kind of 'solution' they want? Are they going to refund $255 or what?
Worse experience. Last Nov I ordered value $1,600 with my credit card. The tiles were delivered late and with issues. By the time of purchase the sales person told me clear & loud that I can return items which they had in the store on the shelf if does not work out. When I returned defective and mismatch color items, value $255 , owner offered $60 cash. Not accepted. After a few emails, owner offered $115 refund, than $150. I have no choice than to escalate to the 3rd party. Good luck Clients!

We're sorry if you feel that you've had a negative experience. We did send a response to your latest email but it appears that you did not receive it. All of the products were inspected by you before you left our warehouse and deemed acceptable. The attached pictures were not taken at our warehouse and therefore we can not be held responsible for damaged products once they have left our store. As a fellow business owner I'm sure that you understand that every store has certain policies and unfortunately we can not give refunds for products that have been opened or tampered with. We did attempt to rectify the situation but you were unsatisfied with our offer. Our main goal is to make sure that our customers are satisfied with their experience so if you'd like to give our store a call, we'd be happy to come to an agreeable solution.

BH from Mississauga
BH from Mississauga

Purchased tile

We were not going to order tile from this company as we were on a tight schedule with the contractor and they have to order from the U.S. They assured us it would be delivered in 7 days, well it took 13 days and we were forced to kennel our two dogs and stay in a hotel for 5 nights as the entire main floor of our home was this tile. We had sold our house and owned two homes for three weeks to renovate. Due to this delay our first house closed and we could not move into our house and all of our belongings ended up in the basement as we could not walk on the main floor for 5 days. Having brought this to the owners attention he told us it was not his fault, and asked why he should help us. He ended up promising to credit our card $500, which would cover part of our extra expenses. Not to mention all of our belongings being piled high in our basement which i would have to carry upstairs. My wife is pregnant and the stress is huge on her. It has been over a week and he has not credited our card, and like his promise to have our tile in 5 days, his promise of some semblance of renumeration was a fabrication. If you need tile DO NOT go to quarry direct, it is the worst i have ever been treated by a company. The owner got his money up front and did not care about our situation after that. The tile cost $3,500 plus i'm out about $1000 for the kennel, hotel and food for 5 days. Brutal.

More about Quarry Direct Mississauga Inc

Since 2009 Quarry Direct Mississauga has been serving the GTA with pride. We are a small, family owned business and our customer-centric vision makes us a leader in luxury stone and tile. Our sales and design staff understand that home improvements can be stressful, which is why our goal is ...