Reviews for A&C Movers Courier

jody from Thornhill
jody from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, KY

Movers

This move was from Thornhill, with a stop in North York, going to London Ont. I joined onto a friends move and added 2 more stops in London before the final destination. We were given a fair price for the additional stops and items. Fabyan and crew were very quick, careful, and very helpful!! We have used other movers before, but I would recommend Fabyan and A & C movers above all others.

Thanks Jody, it's always a pleasure to work for pleasant clients.

Shannon from Scarborough
Shannon from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Movers

416 876 6969
235 yorkland blvd
Toronto
M2J 4Y7

We ahd been looking for a moving company for a few months prior to our move and were not able to get anyone who was as honest and up-front as Fabian from AC movers. They were quick, reliable and did an awesome job. We would reccommend them to others and definately use thier services in the future.

Thanks Shannon, it was a pleasure working with you guys. ;-)

Lisa from North York
Lisa from North York
1 review North York, ON

Stress free mover

I did a recent move and for a month I searched and researched moving companies for rates and to get a proper quote. None of the companies could give me that quote. They gave me a guesstimate based on what I said I had to move not only that they wanted me to pay for travel time. I was getting so upset then I found the ad for A&C Movers and I called a gentleman by the name of Fayban came out to my place and gave me a free quote and I didn't have to pay for travel time. I asked for a flat rate and I got just that, no extra costs, no surprises. I booked my move with A&C movers for a specific date moving from Oshawa to North York. On the day of the move I couldn't have been happier. The truck was on time, the men got right to work being very careful with my things. I can't say how pleased I was with my decision to use A&C Movers . They were worth it. They were punctual, the price was great and worth it ( you get what you pay for) the service was great and they were friendly and honest. I would recommend this company to anyone moving big or small they can help you. Thank you to A&C movers and a special thank you to Fayban for providing such a great service.

Debbie from North York
Debbie from North York
1 review North York, ON

last minute move.

I was in a really bad moving situation and I searched all day for someone to help me. I can across A&C ad on kijiji called them up and I was so happy I did call. From the moment my call was answered to the end of my move I was very happy. Very professional, great price, no hidden cost they moved my things with such care. I would recommend this company to my family and friends. Thank you to Fab for all his help and hard work. I will be calling on them again for my move in the near future. Thank you so much A&C Movers

It was my pleasure helping you out that day. I got quite the workout on the stairs leading to your apartment lol. If you even need our sevices don't hesitate to call.
Fab

Marcelle Edwards from Markham
Marcelle Edwards from Markham

Moving

I had a wonderful experience with A&C Movers Courier. My move was extremely challenging as it involved three major moves and dividing assets due to a divorce. I found them to be very professional. They were on time and very patient. And to top it all off the cost for their service was incredibly affordable. I have recommended them to some of my friends and will use them again in a heartbeat. Thanks Fabian/A&C Movers for making what I felt was a very challenging and difficult move/event easy to deal with!

You are welcome Marcelle, it was my pleasure to working with you. I hope you and the little one settled in ok.
A&C Movers 416 876 6969

Barry Gibbs from Etobicoke
Barry Gibbs from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Standard Move

My situation was unique. My mother had just passed away right around the same time I got my new place. So I had the challenge of BOTH clearing up a lifetime of my mom's nest and getting myself in order for my new life. Talk about a challenge?! A&C set a plan for me and broke down my move into smaller tasks. They helped me repeatedly when I really had no one else and what I thought was a job that would never end, turned out to be accomplished with virtually no stress! I will always thank A&C for their patience and hard work and highly recommend them for your next move! Cheers A&C!

I remember that day, I was walking on eggshells. Even though we were declutering I didn't want to seem insensitive by telling you to throw out something that might have had sentimental value to you or your brother. It took a while but we got through it. Thanks for trusting us with such a sensitive job.

Lisa from Etobicoke
Lisa from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

residential move

My husband and I never used a moving company before, and a friend had recommend AC Movers! Let's just say when ever I have to move again I will never do it myself! They workers came in and they were very careful with my furniture and took extra care to make sure that it was well protected while it was beign transported! I also got some advice and tips on how to pack and to declutter or else I would be taking stuff that I didn't really need with me! Overall I hav e to say I was well pleased with the professionalism of the team and the service was beyond exceptional! Thanks AC Movers!

Thanks Lisa for taking the time to write a review for us. I hope you settled in ok with as little stress as possible. It was a pleasure working for you guys!!!!!
A&C MOVERS

nika harris from Toronto
nika harris from Toronto

Moving

416 876 6969
235 yorkland blvd
Toronto
M2J 4Y7

One word for the service at A&C Movers, EXCELLENT. The crew was friendly, helpful and careful with everything. I was happy with the service I receive and would use their service again and would highly recommend them too my family and friends..

Hi Nika, Thanks for the positive review and the referrals you have given us since the move. If you ever need us just call me.

More about A&C Movers Courier

To provide affordable stress free relocation of goods. We are a licensed and insured company that aims to give quality service while taking the hassle out of moving. A&C Movers will move your goods safely and in a reasonable time to help our customers stay within budget. We are available on short notice and offer free estimates. We service the GTA and Toronto, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Woodbridge, Maple, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa areas 24/7. Contact us now to set up your next move. www.acmovers.com 416-876-6969

Moving & Storage
Boxes and Packaging Supplies : Planning your big move? Make sure you are using the right type of moving box before you start packing. A&C Movers Courier carries high-quality, sturdy moving boxes in a variety of sizes. Small boxes are ideal for packing books and smaller items, while our larger boxes are perfect for hanging clothes, moving chandeliers and even packing mirrors. Having the right box for your items not only keeps them safe during your move, but also helps prevent unwanted back injuries that can be sustained from moving boxes that are too heavy. http://acmovers.com/boxes.php
Local moving, Long Distance Moving, Household Moving, Office Moving, Commercial Moving, Free Appliance Removal, Junk Removal/e-waste, Short Notice Moves, Store Pick-Ups & Deliveries, Assembly And Dismantling Of Furniture,
Family owned and operated. Best in Toronto.
ETHICAL / EFFICIENT / AFFORDABLE Non-smoking, highly trained professional movers, Uniformed Workers, Free wrapping of your possessions with skill and care
budget moving, house movers, Skids, reliable movers, furniture moving, services moving, moving GTA Toronto,
2012
cash, certified cheque, Visa, e-transfer
Four hour min charge, After that charges are every 30 min intervals. Plus one hour travel time.