Plant Paradise Country Gardens

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Caledon East  >  Plant Paradise Country Gardens

Reviews for Plant Paradise Country Gardens

ann elliott from Toronto
1 review Orangeville, ON

Working with Lorraine and Rob has been a real pleasure. Lorraine is so knowledgeable and so helpful in selecting plant materials for specific types of gardens. The plant materials themselves are the healthiest I have ever bought, many come right out of Lorraine's garden

It is always a pleasure to work with you and share our knowledge in selecting the right plants for your gardens.

Diane

Located in a beautiful setting, extremely knowledgeable and helpful owners share their expertise as it relates to all the plants that they grow and sell. They stand by their products and also have all the tools and supplies you need to plant and maintain your garden.

Your support of our business is greatly appreciated and we are always very happy to offer our gardening expertise.

Janice from Caledon
1 review Caledon Village, ON

Plant Paradise is correct. You can tour the lush and well planned garden and see the plants fully grown. Then you buy and plant in your own garden. Lorraine and her husband are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Would strongly recommend.

Our botanical gardens showcase the plants we grow and sell and we are pleased to provide you with this unique opportunity to help with your plant choices.

Roberta Thomas from Caledon
1 review Caledon East, ON

Plant Paradise Country Gardens are a delight to visit for 2 reasons. The gardens are spectacular and truly inspirational and the second reason is for their expert advice. After having gardened for more than 20 years, I needed to make some changes in how I gardened. Their expert advice has turned me into a better gardener and I share their environmental concerns and try to keep my garden environmentally friendly to all creatures that visit it.They are courteous, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. You will learn something when you visit whether you are a beginner or seasoned gardener. Truly worth a visit. You won't be disappointed.

Over the years we have treasured your support and loyalty. We are on a mission to educate gardeners to choose more environmentally friendly, organic products. We are so pleased with your gardening success from following our advice,

RoseMarie DuPont from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

This is the place to go for knowledgeable advice, unique plants and friendly service! Have recommended Plant Paradise to many friends over the years.......no one comes away from their wonderful property without being amazed and thrilled...even seasoned gardeners. Thank you Robb and Lorraine for your welcoming customer service.

It is a joy to offer our advice and unique, organically grown perennials to you. We are grateful for your support and referrals to your friends.

Jeffrey Long from Toronto

Beautiful plants and knowledgeable staff made our transaction great. Thanks to Robb and Lorraine for their expertise and help. I strongly recommend Plant Paradise for help with plants and garden planning

It was a pleasure to see both of you and we are very glad we could help in your garden planning.

BB in Oakville
3 reviews Orangeville, ON

This is a revised version of our initially positive review posted (along with the other customer reviews below) at the owner's request last February. In June we requested that Homestars remove that review after a less positive situation arose, but we were directed instead to provide a balanced update. We continue to recommend Plant Paradise's retail services and their surrounding gardens are well worth visiting. However, based on our more recent experiences after 2+ years of significant landscaping projects at our country property, we can no longer recommend their design and installation services. Regrettably, we will need to look elsewhere for our upcoming projects.

Review has 2 previous versions

Winnie Stott from King City
1 review King City, ON

I've recommended Plant Paradise Country Gardens to everyone I know. Even if you're not "into" gardens, Plant Paradise Country Gardens will enchant you. I love strolling through the many gardens, seeing plants that thrive in diverse settings. In addition to their inspiring gardens there's Lorraine and Robb with their thoughtful answers to my multitude of questions. Whereas other garden centres and landscapers charge incredible amounts for their plants and for putting in gardens at your own property, Lorraine and Robb offer plants that actually WORK WELL where you live at a price that doesn't rot your socks off. I can't say enough great things about Plant Paradise Country Gardens. As I look out my windows (it's December and the snow is three feet deep) I can't wait for Spring and my next visit to Plant Paradise Country Gardens.

Thyson from Palgrave
1 review Palgrave, ON

I started visiting Plant Paradise about 5 years ago and started with zero knowledge on plants, flowers and gardens. Since then, Lorraine and Robb have always incredibly helpful. My initial goal was to simply have a stunning garden with continuous bloom throughout the season. What I ended up with was a stunning garden, with continuous bloom, plus, a new appreciation for using organic, chemical-free methods of gardening. Their approach is pure and simple. And the results speak for themselves. Using simple organic methods and products not only support a healthy environment and eco-system for ourselves and our future generations, but the results are magnificent!! My delphiniums are, by far, my favourite! Look forward to this coming season!

Judy from Halton Hills
1 review Georgetown, ON

Lorraine designed our sunny garden last summer. We were very pleased with the choices of plants. She included plants we liked along with her choices. She also gave advice on how to r transplant plants from their pots to our soil. We will go back again this summer for more advice and plants.
Judy

It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you choose the right plants for your sunny garden. I look forward to seeing you this summer and we'll have lots of new plants to choose from!

More about Plant Paradise Country Gardens

We invite you to explore Caledon’s award-winning botanical garden and organic perennial nursery. With spectacular plant combinations for sun and shade, the botanical gardens of continuous bloom showcase the vast selection of fascinating perennials we grow and sell in our on-site organic nursery and garden centre.