Home Depot

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Okotoks  >  Home Depot

Reviews for Home Depot

1 review Ajax, ON

Power Tools

I wish that they had more people available at the store. We as trades people do need to go in and out very quickly. However it take too long to find someone to assist us. The pro desk tries to help but at the end the wait period is just too long

tori burney in Calgary
tori burney in Calgary
14 reviews CALGARY, AB

Fence Material

I went into Home Depot Okotoks with no idea how much a fence would cost or really how to install one at all and they were extremely helpful. They gave me a very detailed quote, explaining every cost & where it fits into the final product. They gave me lots of free tips & advise on how to go about installation, the man even drew me a step by step guide on how to put up a fence. I was very impressed with the quality of customer service, they went above & beyond.

Elaine in Okotoks
Elaine in Okotoks
15 reviews OKOTOKS, AB

landscape

We bought this home 3 years ago and the previous owners had not done anything in the backyard. We went to Home depot and spoke with Scott in the Garden Centre, he was great, we bought 7 trees , landscaping bricks, mulch and he explained how to plant and what to do to help our tress grow. I will always go there 1st for all my garden needs, ( they also give a 1 year warrenty on tress) great job. !!!