Ceramic Tile World

25 Bermondsey Rd Toronto ON M4B 1Z5
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in East York  >  Ceramic Tile World

Reviews for Ceramic Tile World

Ceramic Tile World

Toronto Tiles has been provided by Ceramic Tile World for over 2 decades and has grown to become one of the trade secrets the professionals have used when they want quality tiles at the best prices.

Chris Caser in Toronto
Chris Caser in Toronto

Kitchen

With the housing market on the rise, I thought with to do a upgrade to my house to sell it. I went in to Ceramic Tile World, And I spoke to a gentleman there; I walked in their not only do they have one of the best selections I have seen, But their Service is just WOW, Their ideas and how to put what where, and how Just Turned out WOW. I am so thankful that Ceramic Tile World.

Edward in Mississauga
Edward in Mississauga

Tile Supply on Several Projects

Steve and his team have supplied all of the stone and tile for my entire Custom Built house and also for clients of mine doing smaller level renovations. Their service is excellent and the showroom is very well laid out and organized to make the difficult task of selecting tile and stone from the hundreds/thousands of options more manageable.

Each time I have dealt with Steve and his team they have been able to get me the materials I've needed in a quick and timely fashion. Highly recommend.

serguei in Etobicoke
serguei in Etobicoke
2 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Ceramic installation in bathroom

This project was done in two days, with minimum price and professional installation ( we did 5 estimates before). Also we get special discount on tiles, as first time customer. And now ,after nice looking bathroom, we are thinking about replacing tiles in kitchen ( back splash too ). Thank You very much for professional service.

A & J in North York
A & J in North York
8 reviews Orillia, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The return policy is not great but they did have the best price for the tiles we purchased on sale, out of all the places we checked out. We are happy with the tiles we have so we have told friends to check it out. So if you want bargain but not expecting to return any leftover this is a good place.

Mr. DIY in Toronto
Mr. DIY in Toronto

Ceramic Tile Purchase

Accustomed to the big box stores (Rona, Home Depot and Lowes) that carry a 90 day return policy, I was frustrated to learn that Ceramic Tile World would not accept the brand new box of tile that I had purchased because I had exceeded their 15 day return policy. (I was at the store about 45 days after the initial purchase).

Although no one mentioned the return policy was 15 days when I initially inquired during the time of purchase, it is printed at the bottom of the invoice. When I politely asked if they could make an exception in this case due to the fact they were still selling the exact same tile, their response was; "It's impossible for us to take these tiles back."

It's too bad that Ceramic Tile World values their return policy more than their customers!

More about Ceramic Tile World

Providing Ceramic Tile for the GTA for over two decades, Ceramic Tile World is dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service. With one of the LARGEST clearance centre's in the city, we're sure you'll find everything that you're looking for.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in East York?