Kensington Paint And Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
BURNABY BC V5B1S6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Burnaby  >  Kensington Paint And Decorating

Reviews for Kensington Paint And Decorating

S Davidson from Richmond
S Davidson from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Paint

Love these guys! Family owned store, super helpful staff, very patient with all my questions and requests. I went in there with a very vague idea of what I wanted, and changed my mind several times. They were very understanding and helped guide me in the right direction. I am so happy with the colours I ended up with. Would definitely recommend this store!

design happens in Coquitlam
design happens in Coquitlam
35 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

interior painting and design

I have used the services of Kensington paint and Decorating since they opened in 2006. They are a family owned Benjuamin More store and provide excellent customer service.

Their product knowledge and friendly staff make it a great environment for industry professionals and retail clients.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them indstry professionals and those contemplating a painting project.

Design Happens
Irene Fraser BA BID

Jason in North Burnaby
Jason in North Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Paint for all whole interior

Eric and family were excellent in helping us estimate the amount of paint we needed and interior decorator Irene was excellent in helping us choose the colours!
And wow - this paint only needed 2 coats! YAY!