Shades Of Sleep

HomeStars  >  Bedding & Linens in Calgary  >  Shades Of Sleep

Reviews for Shades Of Sleep

MikeH from Calgary
MikeH from Calgary

New bedding is sooooo comfortable

We recently replaced the sheets, duvet and duvet cover of our master bedroom with products from Coyuchi. Sheila was a delight to work with on this project, providing us with lots of information, timely coordination, and in the end, incredible service. The new duvet is like a cocoon, the sheets are worry-free, we can heartily recommend both Shades of Sleep and the Coyuchi line when you're want to make a wise investment in your sleep.

Cowtown homeowner
Cowtown homeowner

Purchase of luxury bedding

I have long been a fan of higher end bedding. I don't feel this has always been an esay thing to find in Calgary. I've been to Shades of Sleep in Inglewood a few times to have a look around and the service has been top notch.

In looking to redo all of our bedding, I talked with the owner of the store and she gave me some great recommendations. I am in love with the Bella Notte line and she gave me their samples to take home to determine which one would work best. She also told me to wait until January to buy as she has a very good sale then and most of the bedding is 20% off. This is a huge savings since the bedding is pricey.

I went back during the sale and again the owner was extremely helpful and patient when looking at what to order. She also spend some time with me explaining the different fabric quality of sheets. She told me about how different thread count works and the type of cotton. They have the most amazing sheets at this store that feel like heaven. It is something I will invest in one day. For now I'm thrilled with my Bella Notte order. The quality and detail in this line is exceptional. I really dislike over the top colour and flowers in my bedding and this line is just simple and beautiful with romantic details.

I bought some jammies there that I'm also very happy with. I would highly recommed this store for amazing bedding and linens!
Connie in Calgary