Tile and Stone Source

15304 111 Ave Edmonton AB T5M 4C8
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Edmonton  >  Tile and Stone Source

Reviews for Tile and Stone Source

Brenda Motter Interiors in Bearspaw

Tile & Stone Source were able to provide all the looks that were required for our project. Their selection is amazing and the customer service is second to none! (Especially Chad!)

Thank you, Brenda! Always a pleasure to work with you!

Anne and Tom Ralph in Calgary

We had done some searching around Calgary for inspiration to transform our master bedroom and en suite. Finding good advice and an honest opinion was proving difficult - it seemed everyone wanted to sell us anything we showed even the remotest interest in just to get a sale. Then we found Tile and Stone Source and, in addition, we found Sherrie Robinson and, suddenly everything came together! Sherrie took the time to discuss our ideas, offer suggestions, give opinions and put together a wonderful deal for us. Not only did we get beautiful top quality tiles and an ultra modern shower door, but she gave us the benefit of her extensive interior design experience with a stunning colour scheme idea! Thank you Sherrie - it has been a pleasure to deal with you and our project is coming along beautifully!

Thank you, Anne and Tom! So happy to hear that Sherrie was able to help you with some in-store design assistance. When all is said and done, we'd love to see photos!

Brenda in Edmonton
1 review St. Albert, AB

Awesome experience with everyone I dealt with at the store. They are truly customer focussed. Snow was especially welcoming and showed a genuine interest in assisting me. I'm pleased with the product and the outstanding service Snow provided. I would highly recommend Tile and Stone Source.

Thank you, Brenda! Your recommendation is the best complement we could receive.

Linda in Calgary

We were looking to refinish the flooring in our house and found Tile and Stone Source's showroom to be the best we saw. Sales rep Sherrie Robinson was very helpful in showing us suitable products and offered many suggestions for our consideration. Her knowledge of the products and building trades was impressive. She also provided us with a contractor recommendation, who has in turn done a great job for us. We would definitely recommend both the store and Sherrie to anyone interested in doing stone tile work in their house.

Thank you for your complements, Linda! Glad that Sherrie was able to help you find what you need.

Barb in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We started some renos in the summer and came upon Tile & Stone Source. I really like that the store is open on Saturdays. We met the BEST sales rep, Snow. She is incredibly friendly and so easy to talk to. She helped us so much with what mortar and sealant was best to use with our marble selection. So, when it was time to reno our fireplace surround and hearth this month, I knew I was going back to this store because of Snow's great service. She helps when you need it and gives you the space to make decisions on your own when you need it. Thanks Snow, as long as you continue to work here, we'll be back during future renos. Thanks for everything!

Thank you, Barb. Happy to be able to help you and glad to hear that Snow did such a good job!

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

As a renovation contractor and house flipper, Tile and Stone Source has everything I need at a great price. Heather is awesome!! I've also been to the Calgary location and was very happy with the excellent service and selection.

Thank you for your compliments. Happy to be able to help you out with your projects in two Alberta cities!

Peter in Calgary

Sherrie, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable regarding the products we required. She helped us co-ordinate our project to ensure the colors and products reflected the look we were going for. Thanks for your assistance Sherrie.

Thank you Peter, Glad that Sherrie was able to help you find what you were looking for.

Deanna in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

I love Tile and Stone Source. They were one of the suppliers our contract recommended and I can certainly understand why. They have a beautiful showroom and our sales person, Snow, was incredibly helpful. She helped me pick out tiles, answered my many questions in a timely manner, and was always friendly and fun to deal with. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you, Deanna, glad that Snow was able to help you out!

Vince in Toronto

I always say, measure a company when things go wrong, not when things go right. Our bathroom renovation needed loads tile and 2 fleurco shower units. There were errors in the order which resulted in some extra work and some returns. Show me a large reno where there isn't this kind of thing! Well, Tile and Stone fixed the problems promptly without any discussion and threw in a bottle of wine ! :o) Great job !! Tile and Stone has your back! I would use them again without hesitation and you should too.

Thank you Vince. Sorry things wen wrong in the first place, but glad that it was all figured out in the end.

H AT from Calgary

I love Tile + Stone Source! Everyone is helpful and always treat you nicely - whether you are an expert or amateur. We had to redo all of our backsplash within months of original install and I had the same terrific service the second time. Highly recommend for service, selection (not too much-just the stuff you want!) and price.

Thank you! Glad that we were able to help you find what you wanted.

More about Tile and Stone Source

Tile and Stone Source is an Alberta-based company that specializes in distributing natural stone and tile. Our wide selection of premium travertines, marbles, slate and quartz is stocked in both our Calgary and Edmonton showrooms. We carry unique, ultra-thin stone panels in a variety of styles for those looking for ...