Adornments On Queen

Review for Adornments On Queen

CLP in Toronto
CLP in Toronto
3 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Decor for our first house!

This store is so amazing! I just happened to find it as i was looking for antiques along Queen Street. What first caught my eye was a gorgeous chandelier atop a mirrored dining table, sumptuously adorned in a french/provencal theme. I had to go in! Then, I had to buy EVERYTHING! I ended up with 3 chandeliers for under $300, believe it or not. The woner was so helpful, climbing up and down the ladder and carefully packing each chandelier for me. I felt like I was in Europe at one of their luxury boutiques. There are so many beautiful accessories that I will definitely be back for! Don't buy anything until you have had a chance to explore the treasures hidden at this place!

I remember you, CLP! How very lovely of you to have passed your impressions of our boutique to friends!
We hope to give everyone the sense of satisfaction and visual pleasure you appear to have found here.
Come back soon, this time for a relaxed pot of tea in our tea-bar, while you pretend you're in Paris for an hour or so...... :-)
Warm regards,
Barbara, Laura, Susan, Nikole & Purva

Looking for Home Accessories pros in Toronto?