Molly Maid

Reviews for Molly Maid

Lorne from Calgary
Lorne from Calgary

Needed a quick clean

Needed some areas cleaned before having some guests over the following day. They showed up early and did a good job. My only problem is payment. They wanted to write down my credit card information and charge me later when they get back to the office. Never allow someone to do this with your credit card information. Who knows who they would have given my credit card information to? Luckily I has enough cash on hand to pay them.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Condo Move out clean

Had our condo cleaned by the merry maids before moving out and they did a very poor job. Floors weren't cleaned properly (footmarks everywhere) When i called about guarantee they never called me back. Using another company now for weekly cleanings.

Ashley from Calgary
Ashley from Calgary

Move out condo clean

I received a prompt call back after requesting service. I briefly explained what the job entailed, received a quote, and booked service. The company was able to get me in quite quickly, which was great. On the morning of the clean, the ladies were late, but they did phone on their way to let me know they were running behind due to traffic, so I appreciated that. They arrived, we went upstairs, and I briefly explained what I was looking for -- a move out clean, which to me means that everything is cleaned to a standard where a new tenant could move right in. I also indicated I'd need a receipt, and they gave me an impression one would be e-mailed to me. Upon returning to the condo after work to check the quality, I was disappointed. There was dust in the laundry room on the floors that I had to sweep up myself, and stains on the door frames that I could easily wipe off which means they didn't even try. Furthermore, some of the cupboards didn't look wiped out, and when I opened the freezer there were visible crumbs left in one of the trays. What they did clean was fine, but it was more what they didn't clean that left me disappointed. This company is good if you want quick service, but be aware that you may not get exactly what you were hoping for. They may be more suitable for regular home cleaning rather than move in/move out cleans as the work they did do in the bathrooms and such was sufficient. Lastly, I never did receive a receipt, and my credit card was charged, so I had to go back online and make a request for a receipt which I'm now waiting for. In short, for me, the cost wasn't worth the quality of service that I received.

Porsche Wight in Calgary
Porsche Wight in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Moving out house clean

We hired Molly Maid to clean the house when we were moving out. The ladies were friendly and polite. The quality of their service was fantastic. The house was spotless and they finished in the time they quoted. I would use them again next time I need a full house cleaning.