Umbra Concept Store

Gloria Kremer in Scarborough
Gloria Kremer in Scarborough
10 reviews Scarborough, ON

Umbra Wallflutter

I purchased the wallflutter decals for my living room because I had an empty wall that need something (anything!) I think these look great and it took me only about 10 minutes to put it all up and everything you need is in the box.

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Bath accessories

You can find so many things in their store. Their product is good for small condos when you need to organize everything. I bought some stuff for decoration as well with good price. They had such a great promotion during holidays and you can find their stuff in any other furniture stores as well.

Grace Liu in Toronto
Grace Liu in Toronto

end/coffee table

I purchased many things at Umbra store, but the most expensive thing is the Umbra end table. I used it as a coffee table instead. It is round and light. It fits into my living room perfectly.

JIll in Toronto
JIll in Toronto
8 reviews TORONTO, ON

Funky/urban Home Accessories

This store is awesome for all those cool little add-ons that make your house look modern and urban.

I've bought so many little items here throughout the years, can always get compliments on them to this day!

Great store, prices are a tad on the expensive side - but they are quality products so it is worth it!