Bradford Decorative Hardware

604.569.0783
Vancouver
BC
V6J 1H4

I bought cabinet and door hardware for my renovation here. The hardware is beautiful and certainly worth the $$. I had one of the best customer service experiences, the sales person (Brody) was so helpful. He really knows his hardware. I was looking for something very particular and wasn't able to find it at other stores. He knew exactly what I wanted and spent lots of time with me putting together my order. I didn't realize how complicated it can be ordering door hardware and his expertise was certainly helpful!

Syl Lim from Vancouver
Syl Lim from Vancouver
14 reviews Vancouver, BC

door hardware

It's a small store but has beautiful high-end products and great display. Staff quite helpful if you request it. One draw back is that it's near Granville Island and hard to find parking.

Min in Burnaby
Min in Burnaby
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Door hardware

We were doing renos on our place and was upgrading all the door knobs. We bought 14 sets of door knobs from Bradford. There was quite a large selection of door knobs to select from. Although the knobs are quite expensive compared to what you may get from your typical general home reno stores, the quality and style makes it worth the additional cost. Their website is informative and advises you what homework you need to do prior to going there to place an order.

Looking for Home Accessories pros in Vancouver?