Sunnyside Nurseries

dian soparlo in Delta
dian soparlo in Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

bedding plants

My husband and I decided to spuce up our back yard with some bedding plants. Neither of us have any clue about plants and were shooked at how much there was to decide when choosing bedding plants. The staff at Sunnyside Nurseries were so helpful and were very patient with both of us. When we couldn't agree they were very gentle with their approach and suggestions. Greatly appreciated!

tsawwassen
tsawwassen
4 reviews Delta, BC

garden plants and supplies..

they have provided me with many beautiful plants and accessories over the years and and stood behind my purchases even if they were returned for replacement...they have a very large selection and have a happy and well informed staff