Ellerslie Gift And Garden

Dapeng Xu from Edmonton
Dapeng Xu from Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Good Shopping experience

have not buy anything from this store yet.
But very good experience. very knowledgeable employee and good shopping environment.

They have wide selection of garden stuff, if you need something special, not be able to buy from box store like homedepot and Canadian tire, this is the good place to go.

Good stuff not cheap though

Lynn Spilak in Edmonton
Lynn Spilak in Edmonton
4 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Flowers for my garden

We redid the landscaping in our back yard and we looking plants and flowers. Neither my husband or I had much knowledge of flowers. The staff at Ellerslie Gift and Garden were amazing! They listened to what we needed, recommended amazing plants and helped us make our backyard look amazing!

Deokie in Edmonton
Deokie in Edmonton

Bedding plants

they had great customer service. They always have a wide selection of garden plants. The store is clean and organize. It was easy to browse. I m happy with my plants and the service. No complaints.

Jeanette in Edmonton
Jeanette in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Perrenials and trees

the staff were friendly and helpful. They have a good selection of garden plants. The store is convenient where I live and like the location. The only issue I have is that the prices are expensive and I know that I can get the same quality plants cheaper elsewhere. I would recommend this place if you were looking to buy something special and can't get anywhere else.

John in Edmonotn
John in Edmonotn

Shrub purchase

The store had a good selection of plants and garden supplies. They had a lot of plants in stock. The store was well organized. The staff knew their stuff. I bought the plant there because they have one year plant guarantee. so if the plant dies, I could get a replacement for free. This is a great place to shop.

Sharon in Edmonton
Sharon in Edmonton

Soil and seeds purchase

The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They have a good selection of garden supplies and plants. The prices are quite comparable to other garden centre. At the time that I went, they were the only one in town that had organic soil. I find that the quality of the products are excellent. I would recommend shopping there for all of your garden needs.