JYSK - Hamilton

HomeStars  >  Bedding & Linens in Hamilton  >  JYSK - Hamilton

Reviews for JYSK - Hamilton

Dena Roberts from Winnipeg
4 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Recently bought a 2 level smoked glass flat screen television stand from Jysk. Opened up the box and discovered some pieces missing. I called the Jysk St. James store and spoke to the manager. He told me to bring it back and he would replace it. When we took it back, he not only replaced it, but gave us a $50 discount for our trouble! I've bought several items from this store, including an office chair and memory foam mattresses. I LOVE this store! Quality merchandise, great prices, and wonderful staff! I highly recommend this business.

looking for the best in Hamilton
5 reviews HAMILTON, ON

I went to JYSK to get a basic bedframe.... i found a WONDERFUL bedframe for a GREAT deal...i only thought they had "basic" items...
What a great store!! The staff were also very friendly and helpful!

daniella in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Went into JYSK to search for a new bed, walked out with a smile on my face, got my LAURA bedframe :), good customer service & great deals always! definitely recommend this place for new furniture.