Millcreek nursery ltd.

Garden Centres
EDMONTON AB T5A 0P7
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Edmonton  >  Millcreek nursery ltd.

Reviews for Millcreek nursery ltd.

Marek in Edmonton
Marek in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tree purchase

the shopping experience was quite easy. I was looking for an apple tree for my yard and I called the nursery to see if they had any. They had some so I went into the store, I picked one and made a purchase. I am happy with my tree and I would shop there again. I actually forgot my wallet the first time, but they let me pay later.

Ray in Edmonton
Ray in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Flower purchase

i didn't have the best experience. It was difficult to find staff to help us. It took awhile, almost too long to eventually find someone. We found the plants to be overpriced. I would say the nursery charged 25% more than the other garden centers. We wouldn't shop there again. The service was bad and the plants were expensive and the quality wasn't great.

Samra in Edmonton
Samra in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Garden plants purchase

they have a good selection of plants, but I found that the prices were a bit expensive. Overall, I am happy with my plants. But I had one of my plants die. It was an evergreen shrub, so I should have lasted all year round. I didn't go back to the store for a refund because I didn't have the tags on the plant. I probably wouldn't shop there again, as the plants were quite expensive. I guess it's a good place to buy plants, if you have the money to spend.