Ej Mower

Reviews for Ej Mower

Marty from Okotoks
Marty from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

i have also registered a complaint regarding the lack of support with warranty.

i have also registered a complaint with JD regarding the lack of support with this dealership representing John Deere products. At discretion choose not to replace parts on warranty due too mower deck shredding the deck belt 2nd time this has happened in first two years.EJ informed me that they will not replace the belt this time.I have bought other products and I would advise anyone to consider other options.As noted in other reviews once they have your money ,Good luck.

Gary Paukert from Okotoks
Gary Paukert from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Lawn Tractor Purchase

I bought a John Deere lawn tractor here. The salesman was sure happy to take my money, but once he had it that was the end of any enthusiasm about customer service from EJ Mower. Waiting, waiting, waiting for delivery. Multiple calls. Broken promises. No communication. Crap service. The salesman gives the impression he's run off his feet he's so busy. Well why doesn't EJ Mower hire someone to fill the gap if he's so busy? Do yourself a favour, there are a couple other John Deere dealers in the Calgary area. Go give one of them a try. This company has enough business that they don't need to care about serving people well. Eventually it will catch up with them.

Barb from Calgary
Barb from Calgary

SHARPENING

T2V0P5

I dropped off my push (non-motorized) lawnmower for a sharpening. At that time I was told that the fellow they had on staff was busy so it would be approximately 4 days and the cost would be $20. A month later I went to pick up my lawnmower. When asked why it took so long I was told the "fellow" who sharpens takes the winter off. I was then told the cost would be $59. I reminded them they told me $20 and the staff and the manager both informed me that it was a lot of work. WHAT A JOKE. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

Chris from Calgary
Chris from Calgary

Lawn Service

T2V0P5

Crappy service and rude personnel.

I will never go here again and will travel further to get better service.

Go to a competitor for better service.

Never called back and took three weeks to fix and still not fixed.

Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant
11 reviews CALGARY, AB

Serviced my mover

T2V0P5

I had an older law mover and they did a full service. It ran beutifully. They have been in business for awhile. I was served well. Worth a trip and you are supporting local business.

chris hammond in Rocky view
chris hammond in Rocky view

John Deere ride on mower

T2V0P5

A very bad experience! I took mower in for warrranty work and it soon became clear E J Mower were out to get me for us much as possible. They told me my warranty claim would be denied by John Deere and I had to pay for the fix even though my mower only had 48 hours on it. I called John Deere and they told me the fix was at E J Mowers discretion.

Mick Luven in Calgary
Mick Luven in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Lawn Mower purchase

T2V0P5

Purchased an excellent lawn mower from the ej mower center. Over one year ago and this mower still runs great. My lawn has never looked so good. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another mower in the future from these knowledgeable people

Guju in the NE
Guju in the NE
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Snow Thrower Repair

The cable holder which is a small plastic piece on my snow thrower broke in the winter of 2010. I took my snow thrower to EJ Mower to get the small piece repaired. The price was ridiculous. They charged me about 60 dollars for a small piece of plastic and there pick up and delivery fee was even worse totaling the 100 dollar cost. The snow thrower was working fine and the part seemed to dong well. Last winter (2011) on the first day of snow fall I took my snow thrower out onto my driveway and the part literally crumbled off. I called EJ mower and told them, and it took me forever to actually agree to address the problem and fix it under their parts warranty. Finally when they agreed, they still would not agree to pick the lawn mover up and charged me a cost of 80 dollars for pick up and drop off. It annoyed me that they are charging me so much even though they agreed to fix it for a part that cost no more than 5 bucks and 5 minutes to fix. I am very unhappy with this company, the quality of their service is horrible, and their customer service is despicable.

Looking for Garden Centres pros in Calgary?