EJ Mower

Garden Centres
CALGARY AB T2V0P5

Reviews for EJ Mower

Service / Sales / General Business

Bought a zero turn mower from this place, back for full service including blades, belt, oil, filter and grease... $ 835 Dollars!!! Unbelievable... not to mention it took them 2 weeks to "get parts". This seemed odd so with some snooping around, they are NOT even a affiliated John Deere dealer anymore,,, hence the long wait and huge cost for bless and belt...

Would NEVER recommend this place for sales or service of any kind...

cbstrdst in Calgary
cbstrdst in Calgary

Mower service

I found these folks to be very honest and straitforward. They said an estimate was the best way to go with my Toro that would not start. I paid for an estimate to see what was wrong and they told me it was just a plugged carb. So, I had them fix it and my mower is working as good as when it was new. Great people. Very willing to help.

Poor mower, poor service

Bought a Husqvarna mower, brand new, within 16 hours of use, belt was ripping. Told by EJ Mower staff that this was not covered by warranty. They said they would order a new belt and call me when it was ready. Never received a call. They proved they don't care about customer service. They charge $200 to pick up and deliver a mower for servicing. Since then have had several difficulties with the mower. Not worth dealing with this store or their staff.

Jude in Calgary
Jude in Calgary

Mower repair

I needed my mower blades sharpening and someone recommended EJ Mower. There was a 2 week wait, so I dropped off my mower and waited it out. 2 weeks later I returned to collect. The job had been done, the blades were sharp and so no complaints. Service was fine but not overly friendly, nothing to complain about though. Apart from a potential wait time, this seems a good place for mower maintenance.

Marty from Okotoks
Marty from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

i have also registered a complaint regarding the lack of support with warranty.

i have also registered a complaint with JD regarding the lack of support with this dealership representing John Deere products. At discretion choose not to replace parts on warranty due too mower deck shredding the deck belt 2nd time this has happened in first two years.EJ informed me that they will not replace the belt this time.I have bought other products and I would advise anyone to consider other options.As noted in other reviews once they have your money ,Good luck.

Gary Paukert from Okotoks
Gary Paukert from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Lawn Tractor Purchase

I bought a John Deere lawn tractor here. The salesman was sure happy to take my money, but once he had it that was the end of any enthusiasm about customer service from EJ Mower. Waiting, waiting, waiting for delivery. Multiple calls. Broken promises. No communication. Crap service. The salesman gives the impression he's run off his feet he's so busy. Well why doesn't EJ Mower hire someone to fill the gap if he's so busy? Do yourself a favour, there are a couple other John Deere dealers in the Calgary area. Go give one of them a try. This company has enough business that they don't need to care about serving people well. Eventually it will catch up with them.

Barb from Calgary
Barb from Calgary

SHARPENING

I dropped off my push (non-motorized) lawnmower for a sharpening. At that time I was told that the fellow they had on staff was busy so it would be approximately 4 days and the cost would be $20. A month later I went to pick up my lawnmower. When asked why it took so long I was told the "fellow" who sharpens takes the winter off. I was then told the cost would be $59. I reminded them they told me $20 and the staff and the manager both informed me that it was a lot of work. WHAT A JOKE. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

Chris from Calgary
Chris from Calgary

Lawn Service

Crappy service and rude personnel.

I will never go here again and will travel further to get better service.

Go to a competitor for better service.

Never called back and took three weeks to fix and still not fixed.

Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant
11 reviews CALGARY, AB

Serviced my mover

I had an older law mover and they did a full service. It ran beutifully. They have been in business for awhile. I was served well. Worth a trip and you are supporting local business.

chris hammond in Rocky view
chris hammond in Rocky view

John Deere ride on mower

A very bad experience! I took mower in for warrranty work and it soon became clear E J Mower were out to get me for us much as possible. They told me my warranty claim would be denied by John Deere and I had to pay for the fix even though my mower only had 48 hours on it. I called John Deere and they told me the fix was at E J Mowers discretion.