Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
Paint & Wallpaper Retailers

Reviews for COLOURTRENZ PAINT & DECOR CENTRE

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Home Remodelling

I recently renovated the main floor of my house. When I was ready for the finishing touches, such as paint and window coverings, I was told to go to ColourTrenz Paint & Décor. The service there was awesome. They showed me the trending colours right now and helped me to select a beautiful warm grey tone to paint my main floor. They also recommended an accent colour wall in a beautiful darker blue which really made my fireplace wall in the family room a focal point of my house. With that said, the staff helped me with wallpaper for my powder room and beautiful soft fabric blinds for all my main floor windows. The staff is so helpful and patient. It felt as if I was dealing with an old friend. Thanks Colourtrenz, my house looks great and I am constantly complimented on my style choices. You guys ROCK!!!

derrick from Brampton
derrick from Brampton

Basement Renovation

1 month ago I finished my basement reno project by adding some colour to my walls. I saw an ad in a magazine which led me to ColourTrenz. When I arrived, the young man at the counter, I believe it was the owner's son, approached me and offered me an espresso. I thought that was a great start. I then proceeded to sit down with the owner, his name Art, and began narrowing down my colour needs. With limited lighting in my basement, Art prepared a stunning colour combination that was subtle yet striking. We went with his choices and painted my walls, ceilings, doors and trim a stunning off white tone and then created a feature wall using a bold dark brown. My flat screen TV now sits in front of that feature wall and all my guests have complimented me on the warmth of my basement. What was once a cold dreary place in my house is now a warm inviting room which I love to entertain in. Thanks ColourTrenz and thanks Art for taking the guess work out of decorating.

2 reviews North York, ON

Restaining our deck

We wanted to re-stain our deck to make it look new especially now that the summer is approaching. A friend of mine told us we should check out another well-known paint store as they were having a sale. So to be curious my husband and I went. Let me tell you what a disaster this place was. We stood in line for about 10 minutes before someone even looked at us and with so many people working there we had to track someone down for help. Once served the helper was trying to sell us things that were not necessary and the product seemed really expensive. So we left and went straight to Colourtrenz Paint and Decor Centre. As we walked in and stood in line, the gentlemen working there acknowledged that we were there and told us he will be us shortly. The customer service was awesome. He asked a lot of questions about the condition of the deck, the surrounding area of the deck, the size and more. We were not forced to buy anything we did not need and the stain price was better priced then that other store was. The gentleman, Art went through the staining process step by step, and told us when the best time would be to stain. He answered all our questions and concerns. We went home and stained our deck. It looks awesome. This is the only paint store for us. I do not need to check out any other paint stores. The people working here are honest, friendly and actually listen to what you want and the prices are must better.

drago from Brampton
drago from Brampton

number one service

These guys are truly amaising. They are there to help with any needs in home Decore . from my personal experience I've had the great pleasure working with them and will continue to do so for many many years. Truly greatful .and apreciate all their help.

Janet from Woodbridge
Janet from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Kitchen cabinets painting

I walked into colourtrenz looking for a product that my professional painter recommended to me, and i walked out with something totally different. THIS wass the best thing i could of ever done because Colourtrens saved me time and money. My painter instructed me to buy stinky oil melamine finish paint and a stinky highly toxic primer to paint my kitchen cupboards. Arthur and Andrew were the sales me who helped me at colourtrenz. their knowledge for the right product use for the specified job was very impressive to me. I purchased kitchen cupboard furniture paint from there to have rolled and brushed on my existing ugly stained cupboard from the builder. They approved a high adhesion primer with minimal odour that was equivalent in product quality to the stinky high toxic primer, and it was more inexpensive. Same situation for the finish melamine paint: More inexpensive, equivalent quality, and more environment friendly. And boy let me tell you my skeptical painter was very impressed with the outcome of the job. The finish was outstanding and in the end that is what mattered most to me. ….. thank you Colourtrenz!

Joseph from Etobicoke
Joseph from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

home studio

I was looking to update my studio room to something more modern (some styles should have died in the 80's!!) and was finding a hard time deciding on what changes needed to be made. I had searched online for ideas over and over and was at the point of almost saying forget it! Luckily I got some really good advice at colourtrenz which saved me $$$ but still gave me the modern look I was looking for. It was refreshing to have help from someone who knew what he was talking about, unlike the many trips I took to a couple of the bigger box stores. It's nice to know service still matters to some of us out there.

Sarah from Bolton
Sarah from Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

Home

We recently painted a good portion of our home but when it came to painting the kitchen we were stuck on what colour to use. We decided to speak directly with the owner and his staff and after asking us what colour scheme the balance of the kitchen was, they came up with a great colour. It is not a colour I would have thought about using myself however, as soon as it was on the walls, I knew we had made the right choice. We love it!! Not only do you get personal and helpful advice, but you get great service at ColourTrenz. Why would anyone go to a large big box store that sells a ton of everything but doesnt specialize in anything when you can go to ColourTrenz and get great service from knowledgeable people! Thank you ColourTrenz!

2 reviews North York, ON

home renovations

905-851-5570
WOODBRIDGE
L4H0A8

My husband and I were renovating our house and we came to Colourtrenz to buy our paint. These guys were great. They took their time helping us chose paint colors that would go best with my home decor. The store atmosphere was friendly and welcoming and didn’t feel like one of those box stores. The house looks great and the color matching was outstanding. We love the results and we will highly recommend Colourtrenz.

andy from Bolton
andy from Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

Backyard Reno

I recently renovated my backyard by adding a deck, fence and interlock around my pool. I found ColourTrenz Paint & Décor and went to them for advice. The staff there was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They helped to choose the right products to seal my fence and deck and concrete sealer for my interlock. My backyard looks like an oasis now. Thanks ColourTrenz.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Woodbridge?