Mattress Gallery

May in Westdale
May in Westdale
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Nasafoam Mattress

Ordered and paid for my Nasafoam mattress from a Groupon deal. Was informed to pick up at this store. I have been calling for the last 3 days but no answer!? Not even a proper machine greeting. Are they still in business?
Update: Received a call from Nasafoam - they are no longer using that location for Groupon order pick-ups. Advised to go to the Argentia rd. office location. Will try that. Update pending.

Review has 1 previous version
Lucy in Mississauga
Lucy in Mississauga

NASAFOAM Mattress

Great bunch of People, the sales person really helped us selecting the right mattress, delivery guys where prompt and courteous.

I Commend mattress gallery for there no pressure approach, a Wonderful buying experience, Highly recommend

Hiro, Mississauga
Hiro, Mississauga

Bed frame & Mattress

Order made in the end of Jan. 2011. We were told that it would take 1.5 week to get a bed frame. Got a phone call one month later, and paid in full for the bad frame and mattress. Then, delivery was not made until mid March for the 4th attempt, and it was a Wrong Bed Fame! Called John and he admitted to made a mistake for the order. He said he will take care of it, so we requested to return the bed frame to get out of this deal. He tried to charge pick up fee $69! since it's his mistake, I requested to waive this fee. He, then, started to yell at me over the phone. Anyway, he promised to pick up the bed frame, and 3 times NO SHOW. After I wasted a lot of time making phone calls, waiting NO SHOW delivery and pick up, we told him to take a legal action. Finally for the 4th time, pick up and refund were made. Their service was the worst ever I have experienced. It's a nightmare!
after having totally dissatisfied experience, I posted the review on a couple of webs to do my public duty to share the experience based on the fact. The owner called me at 11:30 pm and threaten us that he consulted his legal counsel. I would say "truth is my defense."

More about Mattress Gallery