The Bay Southgate

Heather in Edmonton
Heather in Edmonton
14 reviews EDMONTON, AB

New mattress

When I was looking to purchase a new mattress, the salesman was very knowledgeable. He explained the different categories, brands and the benefits of each. I asked questions about quality and options and he gave a lot of information to help me decide what was best. He was also considerate of cost and helped me find one within my budget. In the end, I also got free delivery and when it was delivered, the men unpacked everything, set the frame, boxspring and mattress up where I wanted it and they took all packaging away. I really appreciate the service received and am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend the Bay!

Eleanor McAllister in Stony plain
Eleanor McAllister in Stony plain
3 reviews STONY PLAIN, AB

Carpet Cleaning

While getting the carpet cleaned which started out around $100.00, I asked about get it scotchguarded and maybe something else (this happened many years ago) and I was told it would be just a bit more. He would give no costs. At the end the bill was over $300.00, luckily I could put it on my Bay card, I was not impressed.

Tingyong Xing in Edmonton
Tingyong Xing in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Product

The bay is a very organized store in Southgate mall. The product I bought is very good. The salesgirl is very polite and trained very well. I am very comfortable there.

Sylvia in Edmonton
Sylvia in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

New mattress

After checking mattresses at several places, went to The Bay. Great selection and price range depending on your budget. Salesman was not pushy and answered questions. Informed me of great sales coming up so I could come back and get a better deal. Got a wonderful mattress for an awesome price, delivery was shortly after, the men brought everyting in and unpacked and set evertyhing up and made sure I was satisfied. Also got HBC points as a bonus! Would deal there again.