Home Accessories

Lute from Ottawa
Lute from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Organizers

I went to shop today for kitchen organizers. I had 4 coupons for 20% off and I used them all (you can give them several email addresses, so you get more coupons). They have quality stuff and enormous choice, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Once they even ordered something in for me and waved the shipping!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Appliances and Kitchen items

We went looking for a couple of things, but ended up getting everything we needed!
The staff were very helpful. We would ask if they had something, they would actually take us to the item, ensure we had what we needed and then asked if we needed anything else.
The first associate helped us with 3 items.
We did some more shopping and another associate asked if we needed a basket or cart, and then brought us the cart!
We asked a second associate about another few items we remembered, same excellent service.
When we asked about another item we had forgotten till we were in the check out line, the clerk called an associate, who then took my wife to search for the item.
Excellent service, knowledgeable staff, great selection, fair prices.
Definitely will be going back to Bed Bath and Beyond for all our household needs!

MH in Edmonton
MH in Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

cusine art ice cream maker

780-409-2579
EDMONTON
AB
T5A 0P7

I couldn't find my item in store so the sales associate help me make extra calls to the other stores in Edmonton and when the other store had my item, they help me put it on hold

salveshni kristel in Edmonton
salveshni kristel in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

decor

we loved shopping there bcz they had thimgs in stock.. we found everything at one place service was awesome.. we will be going back to do more shopping when needed...

George in Edmonton
George in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

bedding, comforters, etc

We enjoy shopping there because they have a huge selection of products. The store is clean and organized. The staff are friendly and helpful. Its a great store. The prices are quite reasonable.

joy in Edmonton
joy in Edmonton
5 reviews ,

kitchenware

Top quality and wide selection of products, pricing are reasonable and staff are very approachable. They also have products you rarely find in local stores, clearance every now and then.

Sean in Edmonton
Sean in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

curtains

The staff are very nice and helpful. I needed help finding the perfect curtains for my father's unusual shaped windows. There was a large collection of reasonably priced curtains to choose from.

Cecilia Lee in Edmonton
Cecilia Lee in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Organization and Accessories

780-409-2579
EDMONTON
AB
T5A 0P7

I have been looking around in Edmonton for home organization supplies and this store has some of the most unique and useful supplies in Edmonton! It has everything from storage solutions to bedding to bathroom accessories - all unique ideas to help decrease the amount of clutter in the home. This store can be a little pricey, but if you sign up on their website e-mail list, you instantly receive a 20% off coupon, and they will also send you this coupon occasionally throughout the year.