Orro Mosaic

Gala
Gala
6 reviews Willow Beach, ON

En-suite Bathroom Tiling

I started bathroom reno and my idea of whole bathroom rehab was make it look fancy. First, I needed affordable yet original flooring and wall tiles. Searching over internet was leading me nowhere, most stores does not have prices online or not answering for my requests. I visited couple of stores, including HD, Lowes, but nothing was stand out. My friend point me to Orro Mosaic and my visit to their showroom was awarded by picking with very beautiful marble tiles on discounted price. There were so many options available to us. We have recommended Orro Artistic Tiles to other friends who are in the process of renovating their home as well. They are equally as pleased as we are.

More about Orro Mosaic

Established for over 20 years as a leading brand name across Europe, ORRO MOSAIC introduces themselves to Canada's market with a unique collection of Italian Design Mosaic Tiles for all your interior/ exterior needs. We specialize in glass, metal, stone, and gold mosaic tiles that create gorgeous powder rooms, eye ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Vaughan?