Brooms

Reviews for Brooms

Graham in Mississauga
Graham in Mississauga

Fireplace cleaning

I booked an appointment with brooms to clean my fireplace I just purchased this house in November so I had no history on it it apparently is 17 years old looked very well used after the cleaning it looks like a brand new fireplace unfortunately it's still 17 years old so I have two companies I'm looking at right now to purchase a new one and brooms as one of them I like their service polite courteous thank you

Burlington
Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

FURNACE

I reallly like my furnace. I had an airhandler which began to leak but now I have the Cadillac and I lurve it. Installation took 6 hours and I had to stay put for that which was a major inconvenience. Not a huge deal because Im unemployed and have zero skill sets so watching people work is fun!