Windsor Plywood

CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in PRIDDIS  >  Windsor Plywood

Reviews for Windsor Plywood

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I went to the store andI spent 300 dollars seems customers service did not want to help. They seemed rude and lazy. Especially JEFF. Seemed like they were worried about going home rather than helpimg me at 430.

Basement Development

I went to Windsor Plywood for some custom prehung doors. Great workmanship in a reasonable amount of time. Worth the money and saves me time! I've used them before and I'll use them again!

Elizabeth Paradis in Calgary
Elizabeth Paradis in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

Replaced Doors

The tempered glass door we had installed is beautiful and adds a lot of light throughout the rest of the house. Would recommend them to family and friends, had just what I was looking for.

Simiianh from Calgary
Simiianh from Calgary

Deck Railing

We bought out glass deck railing from Windsor Plywood. They created the glass order, and allowed us to get the custom color we wanted. We saved over 20% by going to them and they gave us all the help to make this a great do it yourself'er

Amber in Calgary
Amber in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Installing hardwood

When we were pricing out costs for installing hardwood in our home we were torn between Windsor and a competing company. We went to both companies to look at their products. When we arrived at Windsor the staff were willing and eager to assist us without pressuring I
Us for a sale.

We ended up using Windsor Plywood not only for their quality product but their staff also.

Robby Sidhu  in Calgary
Robby Sidhu in Calgary

New home stone

Called Windsor gave me all the info I needed for the building inspector and pricing before I even went in. Well priced Canadian product will use again, super easy to instal with a clean look.

cmortensen cranston
cmortensen cranston
3 reviews ,

deck

This store had everything we needed. They had lumber, hardware, stain, nails, etc. We didn't have to go to a lumber yard, then a hardware store, and finally a paint store to get the stain, brushes, etc.It saved us a lot of time and gasoline.