Benjamin Moore - Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
Toronto ON M3J2P1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Toronto  >  Benjamin Moore - Toronto

Reviews for Benjamin Moore - Toronto

Tracy Kingston from Pickering, Ontaro
Tracy Kingston from Pickering, Ontaro

Kitchen painting

Great selection of paint. Also Eugene is very knowledgeable and have given me good advice. They have 2 locations, but I prefer to go to the Woodbine location as it is near my brother's house and i frequent that area.

Benjamin Moore paint aura

Very thick.cant work with it it should spread nice. I like sherwin William .and expensive very expensive .just not pleased with it thats all it was hard to work with it

Mymi in Toronto
Mymi in Toronto
7 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Most professional Service!

This owner has 2 locations and possibly there are 2 owners I think but both are great. They are so professional and know their paints! They won't push a sale and will provide professional feedback. We are die hard Benjamin paint fans after using an outdoor grade on our Shed that still looks brand spanking new after 15 years and requires NO Touche ups! We only use top of the line Benjamin Moore Aura paint in our house (interior and exterior). This location and owner(s) is amazing and have been a great support in giving us solid advice on what to choose and what goes where.

Painting

I used Benjamin Moore for paints and they supplied a painter for my condo.. Very professional workmanship very clean and I didn't have to do anything but leave my condo.. Great cleanup and very professional.... Thank you

William from Markham
William from Markham

Excellent suggestion and Service

We needed to repaint our bedrooms and we had been to Benjamin Moore and Steven was really helpful. He showed us our options and gave us excellent suggestions and our small painting project turned out to be really great. Steven was very friendly and very professional. Would definitely come back and will recommend to everybody.

yung from Richmond Hill
yung from Richmond Hill
12 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

purchased painting

Friendly owner and as this is family owns business all the people are great. They will give you professional advice and will give you idea what to choose although colour is personally perference but they don't mind to give you advise and help you. Such as borrow you paint chip book and you can either bring your own picture and ask for advise. They will give you good pricing so you have a peace of mind dealing with them

Paul B
Paul B
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Repairing/Painting

We removed some cabinets on the wall of our family room. Before we replaced them we called Benjamin Moore to repaint the wall and patch it as the cabinets had areas with open back (for a tv). They were fast, polite, and did not make a mess.
thanks a lot guys!

Amy from Markham
Amy from Markham

Painting a room

My husband and I decided to paint our living room this past week. We went to Benjamin Moore because we heard it had great expertise and excellent quality products. I was also impressed with the pricing actually.
The sales associate who helped up (forgot their name..) definitely knew what they were talking about when it came to choosing the colours (we had ideas but they helped with finding different shades to better accommodate) and also which is the best kind to buy in terms of great quality. It was a great experience and I would go again.

painted my condo

The painters that painted were fast , good, and clean..the did exactly what i asked for...patched up my walls...the removed and put all pictures, mirrors and even tv' back up....so thankfull that we still have reliable tradespeople...

caitlin  from Toronto
caitlin from Toronto

painting whole house

We painted our rental unit over a weekend and found out that we ran low on paint that we bought from another store. I ran into this location and even though we didn't buy the orignal paint from them we matched it perfectly and we very helpful!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Toronto?