Ideal Plumbing And Drain

Reviews for Ideal Plumbing And Drain

sheng in Toronto
sheng in Toronto

Backwater prevention device

I have a restaurant and with recent bylaw legislation, I have to install a backwater prevention device. I called Ideal Plumbing and spoke to Farzin, he was very professional and knowledgeable in what is needed and the process in getting the City of Toronto permit.
He met me the very next morning and we signed the contract. Throughout the process, he was very pleasant to deal with, he followed up with me every step of the way and it everything went very smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate in contacting Ideal plumbing for my future plumbing needs and will definitely refer Ideal Plumbing to anyone who needs the company's expertise in plumbing work.
Thanks again Frazin, you were AMAZING!

gerry w hawkins from Toronto
gerry w hawkins from Toronto

shower cartridge replacement

A simple cartridge replacement on a single handle Moen shower system that went wrong on Saturday afternoon was why I called. We had the water turned off and couldn't turn it back on until this was fixed. Several other "emergency" plumbing companies offer to book an appointment sometime next week. They weren't clear on what weekend service meant.

The plumber arrive Sunday morning, 30 minutes late, but otherwise was able to solve the problem quickly.

I would call them again for planned plumbing projects.

Carl Elster from Toronto
Carl Elster from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Toilet Replacement

I needed some plumbing work done right away for a rental property I own. The new tenant was moving in and the toilet needed replacing ASAP. I called Ideal Plumbing at 11pm on a Sunday and they answered. The next morning they dispatched George. He showed up right on time and an hour later I had a new toilet. The toilet was old and rusted onto the bolts on the floor but it didn't phase George for a second. He was very courteous, and helpful and we even discussed him doing some more work on my house at a later date. Overall it was a great experience. If I had shopped around I might have found someone to do the work for cheaper but I don't regret it as the speed at which they came and did the work made up for the price.

Tina Tiamo from Richmond Hill
Tina Tiamo from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Plumbing

These guys did plumbing of 2 homes for us. They were great, we were happy with the service and work done. I recommend them to anyone who needs a professional plumber.

Maryam Sabouri from North York
Maryam Sabouri from North York
1 review North York, ON

Basement renovation

Sasha came over as scheduled to give a quote on our new bathroom rough in and relocation of a few pipes. He explained exactly how the procedure would take place and terms and conditions. When his crew arrived a couple days later the were very polite and clean. They did the work in the time they had promised. They cleaned all the garbage and tested there work. When we were ready they came back and installed the fixtures. I would gladly refer them to my friends and family. I have Ideal Plumbing and Drain on my speed dial.

Hassan Nobari from Richmond Hill
Hassan Nobari from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Plumbing and Drain

The guys at the Ideal Plumbing and Drain were very friendly and polite. They gave a reasonable quote and performed the job efficiently and earlier that it was expected. They were very professional and I was very happy with the service I received. They would definitely get my recommendation. Well done.

sina ramandi from North York
sina ramandi from North York
1 review North York, ON

Replacing the shut off valve

They responded quickly to my inquiry, provided an accurate quote via phone, and scheduled an appointment for the next morning, He arrived as scheduled, explained his choice of replacement valve, and completed the work quickly and efficiently. While on site, he was very helpful, checking a few other taps and providing suggestions regarding a planned bathroom renovation. I have no hesitation to recommend him highly to those seeking reliable service!

More about Ideal Plumbing And Drain

When a technician from Ideal Plumbing and Drain comes into your home for your plumbing needs, you can be sure the job will be done right and done right the first time. Problems are rectified to the satisfaction of the customer. Should a job not be completed to the standards ...