Romance Flowers

Carl S.
Carl S.
1 review North York, ON

Flowers

My wife had a milestone birthday a few weeks ago. We took over a restaurant in downtown Toronto for a party for about 35 people. That morning I realized that I had not ordered flowers. I called Romance Flowers and told Sean Zahedi, the proprietor that they needed to be delivered between 6 and 8 pm that evening. Since, he could not arrange delivery for that time he delivered them himself. The flowers were beautifully arranged.

More about Romance Flowers

Romance Flowers is a flower shop located at the Richmond Hill Village Core, and is emerging as the sole provider of flowers and flower arrangements for friends and neighbours around the GTA. Our motto is: “Deliver flowers with elegance, reliability, and effortlessness for any occasion”, and our commitment to this ...
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Richmond Hill?