Speers Paint Decorating Centre

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
275 Speers Road Oakville ON L6K2G1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Oakville  >  Speers Paint Decorating Centre

Reviews for Speers Paint Decorating Centre

LM oakville from Oakville
LM oakville from Oakville

Painting inside house

Great place to go for materials d advice. Never disappointed with the service! Always cheerful and always have such great, creative ideas to help with are painting projects inside and out.

Dave in Burlington
Dave in Burlington

Painting

This is a great painting supply shop and hardware store with great staff. I go there frequently to buy Benjamin Moore products and always get quick and friendly service. It is a place where it pays to be a loyal customer, as the owner is very kind about giving you discounts on paint samples when you buy an armful. He once gave me a discount on a replacement gallon of paint when I mistakenly ordered the wrong colour (completely my mistake). I highly recommend doing business here!

Rashid sheikh
Rashid sheikh
9 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

Nice stuff paint shop

we purchase paint from this place so many nice varieties , we all liked prices good advices and very satisfy quality i really recommended please visit this place before buing any thing

amanda mckay in Hamilton
amanda mckay in Hamilton
2 reviews HAMILTON, ON

entire home painted

Recently, I was looking at buying a new home. My home was in dyer need of repair. I strated with the roof, but needed a quick cosmetic change . After considering various options, i was refered to speers paint and decor. A referral goes a long way. I MET WITH THEM, WENT THROUGH SOME COLOUR options and decidedit was a quick and painless process. they are well connected in the home renovation industry. they have even referred other contractor on speers road who i can get future renovations done. they also allowed me to see some of their work from previous clients homes. which shoes their level of after sale service . it was a great experience

Joseph in Burlington
Joseph in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

whole house painting

We needed to paint our entire house and the painter recommended this store to pick our quality and finish of paint. All the staff was very friendly and quite helpful at explaining the difference between a $30 and $70 paint. They matched the colors we had given them and had stock of all the items we required.

Teresa in North Oakville
Teresa in North Oakville

Painting of Basement renovation

Sandra and Carlo were very curtious, helpful, and guided us to pick perfect Para Paint colours and nice paint finishes for our basement renovation . They also suggested a fantastic paint crew Ben and Cynthis Savage to do the work , Ben and Cynthia were neat and tidy and very respectful our our home . Thanks You and see you on our next paint project !

Teresa

More about Speers Paint Decorating Centre

Complete line of Benjamin Moore paints, including Aura and Natura (Zero VOC). Complete line of Para Paints. Farrow & Ball Paints and wallpaper. Free in-store colour consultations, in-home colour consultations also available. Expert custom matching of both paints and stains. Large selection of wallpaper books.