Bulgari Granite

Reviews for Bulgari Granite

hikergirl530 in Cumberland
hikergirl530 in Cumberland

Granite Counters

We were very happy with the service from this company. Ned was responsive to requests for info, provided great detail and recommendations were very helpful. He was a pleasure to work with, provided excellent service and we have recommended him to friends. The new counters look fantastic and the price was competitive.

Edwina
Edwina
1 review Perth, ON

Revamped litchen

Ned was recommended by a neighbour and since the work he had done for her looked excellent, I contacted him. He always responds to communications, turns up on time, listens to the customer, does not waffle, and does a great job. I am absolutely delighted with my new kitchen counters. His attention to detail is remarkable. Everything was done quickly, efficiently and politely - and affordably. Highly recommended.

Granite Kitchen Counters

We read about Bulgari Granite online and with so many positive reviews we decided to hire Ned to fabricate and install granite kitchen counters in our home. Ned is great to deal with as he replies to all emails promptly. It was a quick turn around time to get the counters done. We are extremely happy with his workmanship. Ned takes the time necessary to lay the counters so they look great, all seams and caulking are well done. We would not hesitate to recommend him and his co-worker to others.

D&B in Carleton Place
D&B in Carleton Place

Quartz countertop in bathroom

We have had the opportunity to hire Bulgari-Carleton Granite on three different occasions, our experience has been great all 3 times. Ned and his staff are very professional and courteous. Our most recent project looks great.

Sarah Banks from Ottawa
Sarah Banks from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replaced granite countertop with quartz

Ned was great to work with and the finished product was excellent. He and his team had to remove granite to be replaced with quartz. I thought there might be issues with damaging the existing backsplash but there were none! And his finishing skills with sealer and grout were superb.

As well, his price was the best and he's a lovely man to deal with. Very calm and easy going -- not sales-y in the least, which I appreciate.

I would easily hire Bulgari Granite again.

bigjep in Ottawa
bigjep in Ottawa

kitchen and bath renovation

Very competitive pricing, Reliable service, great selection of products, accurate install, cleanups and among the few contractors that actually show up on time as scheduled. We have used Ned and Bulgari Granite for our personal and rental properties as well as many neighbors' kitchen and bath renovations. We have been very happy with the countertops Ned has recommended and installed and we will be pleased to call him for our future projects.

Vu from Ottawa
Vu from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Granite countertop

I had my new house done and I upgraded the countertop, I find they have Excellent service and does a great job! Very friendly and can answer anything you ask! Highly recommended!

Boots in Ottawa
Boots in Ottawa
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

Granite kitchen countertop installation

I decided to use Bulgari Granite for my kitchen countertop after learning from a friend that they had very good prices for granite. In the end, I'm not sure how much better the prices actually are than elsewhere, but the owner was pleasant to deal with & was able to accommodate my somewhat hectic schedule, which I definitely appreciated. Overall I'm not as happy with my countertops as I thought I would be, mostly because of the type of granite that was used & that is somewhat rougher than I realised it was. Still, Bulgari Granite is a good company that I'd recommend.

...ppp
...ppp

kitchen

Great job . We recently bought house and a friend of mine recommend Bulgari Granite (they use them too ). We were absolutely surprised how affordable , fast and professional this people are . A+++ , will recommend them to all my friends and relatives too. Great job guys

Mike in Petawawa
Mike in Petawawa
2 reviews Petawawa, ON

Kitchen Granite Countertops

I hired Ned from Bulgari Granite to install a granite countertop in Petawawa. His prices were competitive with other granite specialists in the area. But the review on this site, along with his quick and detailed correspondence (by phone and email) helped me to decide on him. After a quick visit to his shop to pick a granite colour, he was eager to make the long drive to my home right away to do a detailed measure. The counters were installed less than two weeks later. He was very flexible and worked well around my schedule. The countertop looks absolutely brilliant! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a similar project.

More about Bulgari Granite

Bulgari Granite has been your choice fabricator and installer of granite countertops and quartz countertops in Ottawa Valley over 12 years. Call us (613) 234-6565