Van City Tile And Stone

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Richmond  >  Van City Tile And Stone

Reviews for Van City Tile And Stone

1 review Vancouver, BC

Tiles

Took forever for them to get samples to us and once we paid for the order when it came time for delivery the tile order was incomplete and there were tiles missing which greatly caused delays in our construction schedule. They kept assuring us that the missing tiles would be on the next truck and when we did get a delivery it was again incomplete and the wrong tiles that were sent. This happened FOUR TIMES!!! Needless to say we will never be using this company again for any tile for our projects. They're highly unorganized and their level of service was greatly disappointing!

Horrible customer service. No honesty! False business ethics!

We selected tile ( 69 Bh) based on what was displayed in the showroom. I trusted the salesman ( Steve ) who sold these tiles to us. The tiles delivered to us were poor quality and not the same as displayed in the showroom.
I went to the showroom 4 times to resolve this issue but I was informed there is nothing much they can do and I was forced to leave the showroom while I was vocal about the issue while other customers were watching. Please don't waste your time and money at this place. They cannot be trusted. If you would like to see what I selected and what was delivered feel free to contact me for more details.
[email protected]

Annie Chen in Vancouver
Annie Chen in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fireplace & Bathroom Renovation

I would definitely recommend Vancity Tiles. The staff was very friendly. And I was able to find tiles for my fireplace and my 2 bathrooms. Their showroom is setup very nicely. And the unique floor designs and displays gave me ideas for my own home designs.

Thank you for you review. It was a pleasure helping you choose tiles for your project.

1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen

I was able to find all the tiles I needed for my kitchen at Vancity Tiles. The staff was very friendly . I will definitely recommend this store to all my family and friends.

Emily in Burnaby
Emily in Burnaby
3 reviews BURNABY, BC

Renovation

Great selection of all types of tiles. The staff is very helpful. Definitely a one stop shop. The staff also helped me design how I wanted to have the tiles installed.

Jordan in Coquitlam
Jordan in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Purchase of ledgstone panels

I purchased about a 120 sq ft of ledgstone panels from them. They did not provide me with enough corner pieces that I had ordered. After getting the run-around I had to come into the store three times to try and get more pieces with the eventually saying they didn't have it in stock. They then tried to sell me more flat panels instead of corners and tried to charge more money. Brutal customer service every step of the way. I would never buy from them again.

LindaW in Surrey
LindaW in Surrey
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Bathroom and kitchen reno

My designer suggested I buy my tile here as she gets a discount. They have a great selection and I picked out my tiles. I ordered my tiles and was told to come back in 3 days to pick up. When I got there, they had forgotten part of my order but would have one of their drivers deliver it.

After my kitchen was installed, I decided that I didn't like the tile I picked out for the backsplash and tried to return it. I returned it on Oct. 1st and to this date, have NOT received a refund to my credit card. I have left 4 messages and an email and even went in person to ask about it and still have not gotten a response. This has left a bad taste and would definitely not be using them again for any future tiling jobs. If you want to return something from this place, be wary as it seems they don't want to refund your money.

Becca in Vancouver
Becca in Vancouver
7 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Tile for kitchen

We wanted to renovate and update our kitchen floor from linoleum to tile. This store had a good variety and selection of tile. We found one we liked that would work with our cabinet colours for a reasonable price. We were able to pick up enough for our kitchen the same day. We just loaded them into the truck and drove them home. The staffers helpful and helped us load up the truck.