Comfort Masters Ltd.

Formerly Stouffville Home & Comfort, Ltd.,Med Air

Reviews for Comfort Masters Ltd.

Sean from Ajax
Sean from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

I've used them many times, and I'll use them again! A+++

I've had Comfort Masters at my home multiple times and have always been very pleased with their work, prices, and overall professionalism. I've had a UV filter, humidifier, and most recently water heater installed. They gone above and beyond each time to ensure our satisfaction. I'll definitely be using them again. Highly recommend.

BK
BK

Annual HVAC Check UP

Chris came over today and he was very professional, thorough, efficient and informative. He took the time to explain everything to me in detail. I would not hesitate Comfort Masters to anyone. They go above and beyond my expectations each time.

Thanks again for your business and for the great review! Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

SHANNON
SHANNON

Strongly Recommend

Was very helpful and courteous on the phone while booking. Service was quick, efficient and did a great job! Thank you. Strongly recommending this company! Cost was also very reasonable.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Comfort Masters Shannon!

Heatpump in Tracadie
Heatpump in Tracadie
1 review Tracadie Sheila, NB

Heat pump install

Right from information at the Toronto homeshow, to sizing up and quote, to install and payment. Easy. Professional. Painless.

Nothing else needs to be said other then I’m waiting for my Wynne rebate.

Paul
Paul

Install new a/c unit

They installers were on time, professional and did a clean job. I would recommend them. This my 2nd a/c install with the company. They did my last house and we're so good I called them again.

Hi Paul, thanks again for your business!

A/C not running cold - suggested new unit

I called Comfort Masters based on Home Stars reviews. A/C was not cooling the house and condenser was not turning on. The service tech came same day (Very good) but told me that my condenser and capacitor were done. He suggested, based on the age of my a/c that it might be a better option to buy a new unit. I decided to get a 2nd opinion. Thankfully, the next HVAC guy replaced the capacitor and all is running beautifully for under $200. I will not call Comfort Masters again.

Hello, we apologize you are unsatisfied with our company. All of our service technicians are highly trained and certified and will always recommend the best possible solution to an issue with your equipment to save you the most money in the long run. In your particular case, because of the poor condition and old age of your AC, our technician recommended replacing the AC rather than spending money on a band-aid solution which would only be temporary. When you experience issues again with your AC, please don't hesitate to call us back and we will ensure you get the absolute lowest price possible on a new AC. Have a great day.

Glen in Toronto
Glen in Toronto
5 reviews , ON

Maintenance and duct cleaning

What a pleasure to deal with this company. The professional and friendly service from the telephonic support staff, to the professional way the tasks were completed by both Sylvan (duct cleaning) and Chris (a/c and furnace maintenance) inspired confidence. I started with one project and ended up doing three. I will certainly use them again next year.

Thank you very much for this review Glen! We truly appreciate your business. See you next year!

Janet in Stouffville
Janet in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Amazing from quote to installation!

Professional and honest quote from sales rep Steve.
Friendly and courteous interactions with office staff.
Maticulous, efficient, expert installation by Carson and Chris.
Carson took the time to explain details of the new equipment, offered meaningful advice and redirected a duct in an effort to encourage better air flow to our second story.
We would recommend Comfort Masters without hesitation.
~purchased furnace, humidifier, air conditioner & thermostat.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Comfort Masters Janet! We take great pride in all of our jobs and really do care about our customers!

Linda in Etobicoke
Linda in Etobicoke

AC/FURNACE Install

Overwhelmed at the homeshow with so many companies to choose, met Jay and immediately felt this was the company to choose. The product information provided was concise and perfect for my house requirements. This was followed up by a home visit with Jay. He was professional, friendly, polite and explained everything that would be done for the install. Team Ali arrived for the install and they were professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. I had a old huge furnace/Ac that was removed, new furnace/ Ac, thermostat and new chimney liner installed. The install was done extremely well and in a timely manner. They were neat, respectful to my home, and floor liners put in place where needed.
I would highly recommend your company, as I was very impressed with your team and my Lennox Furnace /Ac.. You have a great group of staff working for you. Thank you for a job well done!

Kind Regards,

Linda

Thanks again for your business Linda, and for sharing your excellent experience with Comfort Masters!

Phil
Phil
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Furnace Repair

Furnace was making noise. Called and they came the next morning. Identified the problem, got the part and repaired it.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Comfort Masters Phil!

More about Comfort Masters Ltd.

Your home comfort is our priority.

24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
365 DAYS A YEAR
1-866-260-0023

3 OFFICES TO SERVE YOU BETTER: NEWMARKET, OSHAWA, and ORILLIA!

Comfort Masters Ltd. is an experienced, reliable, and courteous home comfort company with offices in Newmarket, Orillia and Oshawa. We are factory, industry, and provincially trained, and fully insured. We take care of all of your home comfort needs, specializing in heating and cooling, and indoor air quality.

We treat every job as if it was being preformed in our own home. We stand behind all of the products we sell, and all of the installs we preform. We make sure every job is completed properly the first time around, however we are always there to answer our clients questions whenever they may arise.

We are your one stop shop for all of your Home Comfort needs.

Servicing: Toronto, GTA, Stouffville, Markham, Newmarket, Georgina, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Georgina, Caledon, Nobleton, Aurora, Uxbridge, King City, Vaughan, Mount Albert, Richmond Hill, Goodwood, Barrie, Orillia, Durham Region.
Services: Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, central air, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, plumbing, water filtration, water purification, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, alarm systems, alarms, burglar alarms, residential, commercial.

Brands: Lennox, Rheem, Rinnai, Aire-Flo, VanEE, Honeywell, Navian, Mits, Mitsubishi

comfortmasters, comfortmasters.ca, comfort masters, Comfort Masters Ltd.

We are a full service HVAC and Plumbing company. Install and service Furnaces, Air Conditioners, A/C, central air, Ductless A/Cs, HRV, ERV, water filtration, water purification, plumbing, indoor Air quality, Accuclean, Media Filter, Electronic Air Cleaner, UV lights, Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, Steam Humidifiers, Gas lines, Fireplaces, Gas Stoves, Inserts, hydronic systems, in-floor heating, furnace air conditioner , heater, lennox , american standard , carrier , bryant , keeprite , goodman , tempstar, heil, york, humidifier, fireplace, gas piping, duct cleaning, Sales, Installation Service. Residential, Commercial, light industrial.
We are a full service HVAC company who can take care of all your home comfort needs - heating, cooling, air quality, duct cleaning, gas line installation, and fireplace installations.
Lennox, Napoleon, Aire-Flo, VanEE, Honeywell, Slant fin, Boxi, Vaillant, Navian, Viesmann, Bryant, Amana, American Standard, Fujitsu, Heil, Luxaire, Mitsubishi, Trane, Janitrol, Maytag, Payne, Sanyo, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, Emerson, Hitachi, Duikin, LG, Panasonic, Whirlpool.
Air Quality, Air movement, All aspects of Home Comfort (fireplaces, furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, thermostats), duct cleaning.
2005