Comfort Masters Ltd.

Formerly Stouffville Home & Comfort, Ltd.,Med Air
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Bowmanville  >  Comfort Masters Ltd.

Reviews for Comfort Masters Ltd.

Glen in Toronto
Glen in Toronto
5 reviews , ON

Maintenance and duct cleaning

What a pleasure to deal with this company. The professional and friendly service from the telephonic support staff, to the professional way the tasks were completed by both Sylvan (duct cleaning) and Chris (a/c and furnace maintenance) inspired confidence. I started with one project and ended up doing three. I will certainly use them again next year.

Janet in Stouffville
Janet in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Amazing from quote to installation!

Professional and honest quote from sales rep Steve.
Friendly and courteous interactions with office staff.
Maticulous, efficient, expert installation by Carson and Chris.
Carson took the time to explain details of the new equipment, offered meaningful advice and redirected a duct in an effort to encourage better air flow to our second story.
We would recommend Comfort Masters without hesitation.
~purchased furnace, humidifier, air conditioner & thermostat.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Comfort Masters Janet! We take great pride in all of our jobs and really do care about our customers! If you do recommend Comfort Masters to someone, please go to http://my-referral.co/comfort-masters and get your own personal sharing link first. Then share that link with friends and family and if your referral buys from us we'll send you a $100 gift card to Amazon.ca! You can share it as many times as you like and you'll get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card after each new referral buys from us!

Linda in Etobicoke
Linda in Etobicoke

AC/FURNACE Install

Overwhelmed at the homeshow with so many companies to choose, met Jay and immediately felt this was the company to choose. The product information provided was concise and perfect for my house requirements. This was followed up by a home visit with Jay. He was professional, friendly, polite and explained everything that would be done for the install. Team Ali arrived for the install and they were professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. I had a old huge furnace/Ac that was removed, new furnace/ Ac, thermostat and new chimney liner installed. The install was done extremely well and in a timely manner. They were neat, respectful to my home, and floor liners put in place where needed.
I would highly recommend your company, as I was very impressed with your team and my Lennox Furnace /Ac.. You have a great group of staff working for you. Thank you for a job well done!

Kind Regards,

Linda

Thanks again for your business Linda, and for sharing your excellent experience with Comfort Masters! Do you know someone who might want to buy a new furnace or AC? If so, go to http://my-referral.co/comfort-masters and get your own personal sharing link. If your referral buys from us we'll send you a $100 gift card to Amazon.ca! You can share it as many times as you like and you'll get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card after each new referral buys from us!

Phil
Phil
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Furnace Repair

Furnace was making noise. Called and they came the next morning. Identified the problem, got the part and repaired it.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Comfort Masters Phil!

S in Stouffville
S in Stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Good Service - Great Technicians

This company did not install my furnace but I have been using them for preventive maintenance and emergencies for several years and have found their technicians to be very pleasant to deal with and they get the job done.

The only slight concern I've had is not with them but with the after hours answering service where a couple of times I have had trouble getting a message through outside of normal business hours; however, that appears to have just been a couple of unlucky coincidences.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks so much for your review and your business. We apologize for the difficulties we had with our phone lines as we were in the middle of an upgrade and unfortunately the lines were in and out for a couple of days. Everything should be good going forward now!

Karen
Karen
22 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

100% Satisfaction

Had Comfort Masters come to check out my mothers HRV due to moisture on windows, but it was working ok. While there the technician Ricardo checked her humidifier which was totally clogged, he replaced the pad and washed out the housing. Also checked the air cleaner filter which was very dirty and it was promptly changed. Ricardo made sure to explain what he was doing and why, to me and my mother, and to show us what was the problem. So they came in for one thing, but fixed a couple of other things. Will have them back again for full service next year. Ricardo was a very positive, informative and tidy technician.

Thanks for the great review Karen. See you next season! Do you know someone who might want to buy a new furnace or AC? If so, go to http://my-referral.co/comfort-masters and get your own personal sharing link. If your referral buys from us we'll send you a $100 gift card to Amazon.ca! You can share it as many times as you like and you'll get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card after each new referral buys from us!

1 review Uxbridge, ON

new furnace

Equipment being installed: I had a new furnace installed in my home on Dec 13. I wish to thank Steve who advised us and coordinated the sale and installation, the installation crew who came well prepared with a professional attitude as well as the back up from your office. The whole project went forward with no delays and hitches. As a former construction supervisor I can appreciated a well planned and carried out project.
Many Thanks.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Comfort Masters. We take great pride in all of our jobs and really do care about our customers! Do you know someone who might want to buy a new furnace or AC? If so, go to http://my-referral.co/comfort-masters and get your own personal sharing link. If your referral buys from us we'll send you a $100 gift card to Amazon.ca! You can share it as many times as you like and you'll get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card after each new referral buys from us!

Eric & Pauline  from Whitby
Eric & Pauline from Whitby
22 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace maintenance

We usually get our air conditioner maintenance performed by Comfort Masters but this time used them for our furnace maintenance. Ricardo was on time, very professional and knowledgeable. We would definitely request him as our technician next year. Heather was also great to deal with at the office.

Thanks again for your business, and for sharing your excellent experience with Comfort Masters! Do you know someone who might want to buy a new furnace or AC? If so, go to http://my-referral.co/comfort-masters and get your own personal sharing link. If your referral buys from us we'll send you a $100 gift card to Amazon.ca! You can share it as many times as you like and you'll get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card after each new referral buys from us!

1 review Whitby, ON

Air Conditioner and Furnace Installation

Lou from Comfort Masters was a pleasure to deal with. His professional approach and attention to detail was something you don't see too often these days. The crew was excellent during the installation process too. In fact, after this positive experience, I had Lou quote on an AC unit for my Mother and she purchased from Comfort Masters as well! Thanks Lou and Comfort Masters, We are thrilled with our AC and Furnace units and can say that we would highly recommend you!

Jules in Whitby

Thanks for the great review! Do you know someone who might want to buy a new furnace or AC? If so, go to http://my-referral.co/comfort-masters and get your own personal sharing link. If your referral buys from us we'll send you a $100 gift card to Amazon.ca! You can share it as many times as you like and you'll get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card after each new referral buys from us!

1 review Ajax, ON

Furnace service

Technician was fantastic. Called me 30 min before to let me prepare and clean up the basement, and fixed the issue promptly! Highly recommeded! Will tell all of my friends!

Thanks for the great review and your future recommendations. Have a comfortable day! Do you know someone who might want to buy a new furnace or AC? If so, go to http://my-referral.co/comfort-masters and get your own personal sharing link. If your referral buys from us we'll send you a $100 gift card to Amazon.ca! You can share it as many times as you like and you'll get a $100 Amazon.ca gift card after each new referral buys from us!

More about Comfort Masters Ltd.

Your home comfort is our priority.

24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
365 DAYS A YEAR
1-866-260-0023

3 OFFICES TO SERVE YOU BETTER: NEWMARKET, OSHAWA, and ORILLIA!

Comfort Masters Ltd. is an experienced, reliable, and courteous home comfort company with offices in Newmarket, Orillia and Oshawa. We are factory, industry, and provincially trained, and fully insured. We take care of all of your home comfort needs, specializing in heating and cooling, indoor air quality, plumbing, and water filtration and purification.

We treat every job as if it was being preformed in our own home. We stand behind all of the products we sell, and all of the installs we preform. We make sure every job is completed properly the first time around, however we are always there to answer our clients questions whenever they may arise.

We are your one stop shop for all of your Home Comfort needs.

Servicing: Toronto, GTA, Stouffville, Markham, Newmarket, Georgina, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Georgina, Caledon, Nobleton, Aurora, Uxbridge, King City, Vaughan, Mount Albert, Richmond Hill, Goodwood, Barrie, Orillia, Durham Region.
Services: Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, central air, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, plumbing, water filtration, water purification, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, alarm systems, alarms, burglar alarms, residential, commercial.

Brands: Lennox, Rheem, Rinnai, Aire-Flo, VanEE, Honeywell, Navian, Mits, Mitsubishi

comfortmasters, comfortmasters.ca, comfort masters, Comfort Masters Ltd.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning
We are a full service HVAC and Plumbing company. Install and service Furnaces, Air Conditioners, A/C, central air, Ductless A/Cs, HRV, ERV, water filtration, water purification, plumbing, indoor Air quality, Accuclean, Media Filter, Electronic Air Cleaner, UV lights, Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, Steam Humidifiers, Gas lines, Fireplaces, Gas Stoves, Inserts, hydronic systems, in-floor heating, furnace air conditioner , heater, lennox , american standard , carrier , bryant , keeprite , goodman , tempstar, heil, york, humidifier, fireplace, gas piping, duct cleaning, Sales, Installation Service. Residential, Commercial, light industrial.
We are a full service HVAC and Plumbing company who can take care of all your home comfort needs - heating, cooling, plumbing, water filtration, water purification, air quality, duct cleaning, gas line installation, and fireplace installations.
Lennox, Napoleon, Aire-Flo, VanEE, Honeywell, Slant fin, Boxi, Vaillant, Navian, Viesmann, Bryant, Amana, American Standard, Fujitsu, Heil, Luxaire, Mitsubishi, Trane, Janitrol, Maytag, Payne, Sanyo, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, Emerson, Hitachi, Duikin, LG, Panasonic, Whirlpool.
Air Quality, Air movement, All aspects of Home Comfort (fireplaces, furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, thermostats), duct cleaning, plumbing, water filtration, water purification.
2005