Bed Bath and Beyond

Kate from North  Vancouver
Kate from North Vancouver
10 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Home Accessories, Storage Solutions

I like this store for it's selection and how many different products and solutions they offer. I don't love there pricing as it can be rather high sometimes, HOWEVER I still shop there as the products are great quality!

Rob from Port Coquitlam
Rob from Port Coquitlam
12 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Household items

This is my go to store when I need something for my home. Lots of variety on towels/bedding/ finishing touches to make living more comfortable. The staff I have dealt with seem nice and are always willing to help point you in the right direction if you can't find something.

Candy from Surrey
Candy from Surrey
14 reviews Surrey, BC

Bedroom Bedding

I like shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond, as the salespersons there were informative, knowledgeable about their products, as I didn't know much about the quality and coziness of beddings in different brands, while the saleslady there helped me choose the right bedding according to my needs. I finally bought a piece of blanket, a duvet cover and 2 pieces of pillow cases. After the purchase, i now know more about the difference between different fills within beddings. I in general found it was a nice purchase experience with reasonable pricing, I would recommend it to my friends for bedding and linen buying.

David in White Rock
David in White Rock
4 reviews White Rock, BC

Food Processor

My wife had been wanting a food processor and I decided to surprise her with one. After a little online browsing, I checked out Bed Bath & Beyond. Initially when I stepped inside the store, I was quite overwhelmed, but a friendly clerk approached me and guided me over to the food processors. I was able to find a reasonably priced processor for my wife and with little hassle. I recommend their great customer service and decent prices, and I will definitely consider them again when looking for that next gift for my wife!

Helen M in Vancouver
Helen M in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Kitchen wares, bath decor

This was my first visit to this store and was very happy with the customer service provided by their friendly staff. I was greeted as soon as I stepped into the entrance and they continuously checked on me to make sure that I was finding everything I needed. I would definitely recommend this store to all my family and friends!

peter in north vancouver
peter in north vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kids bedding and accessories

This store just opened and had exceptional sale prices. We were looking for kids bedding and had seen nice stuff in their flyer. This was our first time in the store and not many people were there at the end of the day. Browsing was easy and all the staff were very helpful. They were happy to help and going through the checkout was fast and easy. I will definitely be going there again