Cuisine Sant

Carol Weatherall in Gloucester
Carol Weatherall in Gloucester
4 reviews Gloucester, ON

cookware

I went to their presentation and listened to their sales pitch. Unfortunately, the product was out of my practical price range. However, I bought a couple of the specific pots I thought I would use. They are my favorite pots even if a bit heavy!

MlleJB in Everglades national park
MlleJB in Everglades national park
1 review HOMESTEAD, FL

Cookware and demo

This company may have a good product, but not worth $2,300 for a set! Don't get fooled by the title 'Cooking Class', it's a 2.5hr sales pitch. I just read from a consumer that they charge shipping and handling, even though you leave with the product from the showroom! Also, their 30-day return policy does not apply - you can't actually return it, even if you never opened it. You'll never get a refund. You'd have to work for them to get it back. (!).

A good set of cooking ware (Lagostina) costs about $600-$700. These amounts for Cuisine Santé International are wayyyyyy too high.

Ps. You can`t even put their pots in the oven with the lids, even if you remove their thermometer.

Jon in Ottawa
Jon in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

High quality, waterless, chromo titanium cookware

We went to Cuisine Sante’s show and we quite enjoyed it. They were friendly, and didn’t pressure us into buying their product. They were even extremely patient with us as we took our time (and we took a long time) looking over their products in the show room and trying to decide what we wanted. We decided to buy their cookware and while the cooking style is different, it’s definitely worth it for what you get.