Benjamin Moore - North Vancouver

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
NORTH VANCOUVER BC V7L4G0
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in North Vancouver  >  Benjamin Moore - North Vancouver

Reviews for Benjamin Moore - North Vancouver

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Unprofessional

I have been to the Benjamin Moore store on Brooksbank (North Vancouver) and had similar experiences twice, which is why I choose to write this review.
I went to BM today to ask for the swatch of shades matching a colour I found a couple weeks ago. At the counter, the women asked if I would like a quote for the cans of paint I was purchasing. I agreed, and was surprised at how low the cost was. After discussing with my husband, we decided to go for the purchase. Because there was a long line, we told the women we would come back in a few hours since she was busy. She charged us, and kept the receipt to give us with the paint. When I went back a few hours later, she told me she hadn't charged me for a couple cans and that I was now responsible for paying double the cost. Half the cans had already been made up and paid for, at the cost originally quoted (for the entire purchase). I asked to speak with a manager but was told he was not available, that it shows clearly on my receipt that the paint is non-refundable (a receipt I wasn't shown) and that it was a mistake in how she rang it up (I would have happily paid the difference, but it was a difference in the quoted/charged price, she didn't just forget to ring in an item). She offered no apology and compared the experience to buying onions at the grocery store, where the clerk forgets to ring in an onion. Doubling my paint cost is nothing like buying an extra onion.
Again, this is the second time I have had a negative experience at this franchise, so this is not a one-off negative experience.

Kathryn from Surrey
Kathryn from Surrey
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Paint Bedrooms

Our friends in North Van had great things to say about them. So we went to get some paint and ideas to get a new look for our rooms. We brought some pictures in and they were great to give us plenty of ideas. Made the process much easier. Thanks

Iris in  Burnaby
Iris in Burnaby
15 reviews Vancouver, BC

Colour match

Best benjamin moore in the lower mainland. They go out of their way to help you find the right colour. They loaned me their coveted older paint chip fan without me having to leave a Visa card. He would have come by our house to make the colour match but I did not live on the north shore . Great staff

Katie from Vancouver
Katie from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Paint selection and painting

Aida is Fantastic. She walked into an apartment that was royal blue and buttercup yellow and managed to transform a very dated space into a modern apartment. Trust her judgment. I have no idea that changing the colour of a stair railing would make such a difference.

shannon joyce from Vancouver
shannon joyce from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Decorating Consultation

My husband and I hired a color consultant to help us pick some paints for our new house. Michelle was extremely helpful and gave us some great ideas. They also gave us a discount on paint because we used their service.

Cal in North vancouver
Cal in North vancouver
3 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

buying paint

Benjamin Moore is always my go to place when I need paint. I have bought paint from them in the past for my whole house, as well as individual rooms. The staff is always knowledgeable, ready to give recommendations, and help me decide on colours.

sunshine on the north shore
sunshine on the north shore
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

paint colours for whole home

sasha at benjamin moore helped me pick all of the colours for my new home. she also helped me pick stains for the woodwork. she brought samples of stain and stained pieces of wood so that we could pick to best one. she made quite an effort to help me find the right options. i am looking forward to seeing all of the house painted. she tried to figure out what i am looking for and tried to understand what style i like and not just recommending the latest trends.