Perfect Fabrics

celeste in Richmond
celeste in Richmond
13 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Buying fabrics

They have many fabrics to choose from, and I absolutely loved their variety of colours and patterns! Their staff was really knowledgeable and they know which fabric is good for projects! Excellent service!

Cal in North vancouver
Cal in North vancouver
3 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

large selection!

The staff here are very knowledgeable and helpful. I am not an advanced sewer, so they took the time to help me decide how much fabric I need and what is the best type of fabric. I`ve needed fabric for a variety of reasons in the past and I will definitely go here when I need it in the future. very happy!

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Perfect Fabrics - The Fabrics Paradise

Large selection, knowledgeable and friendly personnel, great atmosphere, good location. I was very happy with my shopping experience at this store. I had to complete an office decoration project and I could not find at Fabric Land everything I needed, so I used HomeStars to help me locate other Fabric Stores in Vancouver. I found Perfect Fabrics and I immediately drove there. They have a very diverse collection of fabrics, some are rare finds and some are quite unique, which you cannot find somewhere else. I would recommend this store o all those who need decoration ideas.

paul2008
paul2008
6 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Sofa Covering

I have a nice leather sofa and love seat, or it is probably better to say that I used to have a nice sofa and love seat. I have three cats and somehow they like to sharpen their claws in them. The result? Leather that I could not longer look at. I did not want to throw away the furniture, and I decided to buy some nice fabric and make some covers. Perfect Fabrics gave me the perfect solution for my problem. I found a very nice damask on sale, and now my furniture and my house looks like new. Great sales personnel, great selection of fabrics and accessories, and great prices. Thank you!

L in Coquitlam
L in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Drapery

The Perfect Fabrics is a fabric wonderland. It has something for everyone. The owner of this quaint boutique is Olesya, a consummate designer. It's such a pleasure doing business with people like Olesya - creative, tasteful, responsive, who puts the concerns of her customers as paramount. I would be happy to recommend her service to others.
Lyudmyla K., Coquitlam.

Looking for Fabric Shops pros in Vancouver?