Maid Day Toronto

Colleen from Dundas
Colleen from Dundas
1 review Dundas, ON

Move in Cleaning

Do not hire this company. The cleaners left the house after only 2.25 hours even though we had contracted for a minimum of 3 hours. The job was not finished - light switches were still dirty, some kitchen cupboards had been cleaned and other not, the stove and dishwasher were not cleaned. I telephoned the office twice on the day of the service and sent 3 emails. They did not reply to any of them. I finally got someone on the phone more than 72 hours after the fact and was promised a return phone cal today. I did send them photos showing the dirty kitchen cupboards and appliances at their request. They did not call but sent an email stating that they were sorry that the cleaning job was not up to my standards and offering a free 30 minutes of cleaning!!

heather from Oakville
heather from Oakville

move out cleaning

I had a great experience with maid day verses the service we used to have. The ladies cleaned my father in laws house needed a lot of work to get ready to sell. I would use them again in my own home and made a very difficult time easier for our family. Was thrilled with the results thank you again for your expertise in cleaning and organizing!!!!

Dul from Mississauga
Dul from Mississauga

Cleaning

Worst cleaning company I dealt with so far. Called for service and the cleaning ladies were 1.5 hrs late. They quoted a very low rate (190) for the house based on rooms, washroom, area. Couldn't finish work in quoted time because of delayed arrival, had to send additional help and agreed to charge less but charged more without consent. Called back and got disconnected few times. Very rude and worst service ever.

Robert Lombardi in Woodbridge
Robert Lombardi in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Apartment Cleaning

DO NOT USE THESE SERVICES- Hired to clean empty apartment- , lower floor was being painted.Stove left half cleaned, said it was "too hard", lower part of fridge, grill, not cleaned, light switches full of fingerprints. sent photos, no desire to help. charged $230 for 3 hrs cleaning.

Jimmy in Oakville
Jimmy in Oakville

Move In

hired them to clean my house that i just purchased. I would DEF NOT hire them again. I've had many other companies clean my house (decided to use them since they service oakville). So some reason, they only completed parts of each job. When I called to express my displeasure, the owner gave me this guilt trip that i was lucky to get the service I did. they even stayed longer then the allocated 3 hours. she kept on going how i was lucky they were able to reschedule their other appointments to stay an extra 1.5 hours (which they charged me for) to clean my house and the fact they had 4 people there cleaning. So they had 4 people working 4.5 hours for a 2600sft house?!?!? OMG?? the house was already pre-cleaned (i had done night before and the previous owner left in great shape). Plus there was no furniture to move around or carpet. The main floors were still dirty (which she later admitted they "forgot", cob webs were still there in some rooms, some windows still had dust and flies and the kitchen cabinets were NOT cleaned at all). so i asked what di 4 people do for 4.5 hours! Then she went on how the area/stuff they did clean was exceptional and again i should appreciate them staying longer....to which i kept on saying "I paid for you to stay longer.."

DEF DO NOT recommend them and sad to see a Mike Holmes recommendation be this negative....love his show. I guess they only do the best work for him.

Alex in Mississauga
Alex in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Whole house cleaning

We used MaidDay to clean our house as we needed a weekend clean before we moved in and they were the only ones available. They did a HORRIBLE job. They promised that they would clean the floorboards, light switches etc. When you ran your finger along the door frame there was TONS of dust. It did not even look like they had come into clean. When I called the company to complain, they never returned my phone calls. Atrocious. AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Sat in High Park
Sat in High Park

Move in

we had two cleaners to come in to help us with move in service. One was great, the other not so much. I don't think i will use them again.

Susasep
Susasep
1 review Scarborough, ON

maid service, house cleaning

I recently used Maid Day Makeovers cleaning services to clean my home. I was very impressed with the thorough cleaning job the maids did. They were very efficient and left my house sparkling. I have a lot of little china figurines and was especially happy that they took extra care when handling them. So now I use them all the time and couldn't be happier!

Looking for Home Accessories pros in Toronto?