Aspen Hill Properties

Jasmine from Glencarin
Jasmine from Glencarin
8 reviews North York, ON

Home Rental

At first glance, I wasn't sure about moving into the place, but upon meeting Gary, the landlord, and his friendly manner, it really changed my mind and made me decide to move in there! Gary was an awesome Landlord and I'd renew my lease again in a second!

shumga
shumga

Rental Apartments

Aspen Hill Properties is a property management company. The real estate rental quality is fantastic! Clean, renovated apartment units, well managed and supervised property. Responsible management has made our stay satisfying and leaving us feel truly at home. I highly recommend renting an apartment from this company, it is one of the best decisions you can make.