Enhome Cabinetry Direct

Sandy Wells from Pickering
Sandy Wells from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen cabinets

One of my friends referred Enhome to me. I live in an older home so suffice to say, nothing is level or even. This made installation very challenging but in the end, everything looked perfect. And I’m not the only one who thinks so. I’m always receiving feedback from people about the quality and the workmanship. I was also so pleased with how Mike cleaned up after each project. Very happy experience.

Alvin Maker from Old Toronto
Alvin Maker from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Cabinet set for a smaller kitchen

This is an okay, slightly cheaper alternative to IKEA. The cabinets are decent quality, though dripmarks from the uneven staining and small marks are visible right out of the box. In terms of service, while the sales staff is friendly, they are not designers by any means - they have no real suggestions in terms of designs, alternatives, colors, etc. You will need to come with your own design in mind. And, be prepared to factor in the cost of installation - I have been installing the cabinets myself, and if I was not an accomplished handyman with my own set of tools I would never have been able to. The cabinets come out of the box without the hardware attached, and often with no clear indication how or where it should be attached. IKEA assembly is a breeze compared to this. So unless you're very comfortable with wood working, be prepared to pay extra for installation.

John Safar from Richmond Hill
John Safar from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation-cabinet and contertop

We have been moved into our kitchen for almost 6 months now, and we are ready to do our basement kitchen. Just wanted you to know how happy we are with the design and the quality. In spite of the many hurdles and misgivings experienced along the way, we are glad that we trusted you and your experience. The layout of the kitchen is allowing for each of us to work without getting in each other's way. We celebrated my daughter's birthday with her friends and family last weekend and so enjoyed being able to communicate with people in the living room! Others could help me in the kitchen and the socializing could continue! It was wonderful! So...thank you, very much. We love to have you do our basement and I believe we will enjoy it for many years to come. If we have the opportunity to recommend your company, we will do so.

micheal ZHu from Markham
micheal ZHu from Markham

old kitchen remodeling

Our 40 years old kitchen really needed updating. Our contractor suggested Enhome Cabinetry. As I was a kitchen designer, I just use my own software to pull out a design. The sales Jeffery also suggested a few things I had not thought of. With our combined ideas our kitchen works very well, has maximized space and is beautiful. We get comments on it every time someone new comes to the house. We had one minor problem in that the lower shelf in the lazy susan cracked within a couple of months of installation. They replaced it quickly and without hesitation. Enhome works in a timely fashion and is very professional. We highly recommend this company. Enhome would be the first place we would consult if we ever moved and needed another kitchen. read less

Jerry Lin in Markham
Jerry Lin in Markham

Cabinets purchase

I have been using Enhome Cabinetry for over 3 years. I use them for several reasons, the big one is that is located within 20 miles of our office. Customer service is fairly good. It would be great if they had a bigger line to pick from for my clients. The only reason we use other cabinet manufactures are for custom products or for different door styles.

We've tried other semi custom shops and Enhome is hard to beat with what they offer as far as a semi custom shop.

They do put out a consistent product and the finishes are nice. The factory is pretty well automated.

They have a lot of the upgrade features. I would recommend Enhome Cabinetry.

claire Z from Richmond Hill
claire Z from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen renovation

I had the pleasure of working with Enhome Kitchens for a corporate project which went very smoothly because of the impeccable service, beautiful craftsmanship and very reasonable time frame and prices on the cabinetry . I would definately recommend Enhome Kitchens and work with them again and again.

Lucy Jonathan from Scarborough
Lucy Jonathan from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

kitchen remodel

I got a U-shape kitchen and the cabinets are more than 30 years old. I never thought I can afford all wood cabinets and granite countertop until I find Enhome Cabinetry. The product is amazing and the price is what I can afford. Very good after sale service. I am very happy with my new kitchen.

Linda Wei from Markham
Linda Wei from Markham

kitchen island and bathroom vanity

Very good product. I just add additional island and the color I picked is opposite to my original kitchen cabinets. Looks great. The bathroom is light color and the countertop I picked is kashmere white granite. They finished the insltallation in one day, very well cleaned all cabinets inside out. Just the granite guy leave some stone dust in my vanity, I noticed that after he left. overall , very pleasant experience with enhome. Will recommend this business.