Lawn Stork, baby stork rental, TheStorkMarket.ca

Home Accessories
Brampton ON L6P1V6
HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in Peel  >  Lawn Stork, baby stork rental, TheStorkMarket.ca

Reviews for Lawn Stork, baby stork rental, TheStorkMarket.ca

Syd in Scarborough
Syd in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Lawn Stork

My daughter-in-law gave birth over the long May 24 weekend. She came home on the holiday Monday and was thrilled to see the Lawn Stork that Rick put up late Sunday evening in the middle of the long holiday weekend. UNBELIEVABLE SERVICE.

Troy in Mississauga
Troy in Mississauga

Baby sign

Found them online, Rick was great to deal with. Setup the sign on relatively short notice. Honest, straight-forward company to deal with, no hidden costs. Would definitely recommend to anyone who had a baby.

Carla in Etobicoke
Carla in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Lawn Announcement

We ordered a sign for a family member who was born on December 9, 2010. Rick was awesome to deal with even when he received a million calls from my crazy family members. He did a great job that my family members called Rick up again this past March when my daughter was born. My daughter had some complications at birth, so Rick was called and advised not to put the sign up just yet as she was at Sick Kids waiting to have an operation. When everything was done and my daughter was healthy and able to come home, i spoke to Rick on the phone after seeing the sign and to thank him and he was just GREAT. When i first started looking for lawn announcements last year, the Stork Market caught my eye because of the donation that is given to Sick Kids because that is a fantastic idea. After my daughter was a Sick Childrens for 10 days, it meant so much more to me, because my family and i hold all the angels that help our little angels get better very near and dear to our hearts!!! Thank you Rick for an awesome job and i will definitely keep your number in my cell!!!!

Carla Bella!!!
Thank you very much for the kind words. Having earned your respect to call me on two different Occasions gives me great pleasure. It shows me that you are happy enough with my service to use me twice within a few months. I have enjoyed meeting you and your CRAZYYY family,
If my number is stored in your cell, you can easly reffer me next time somebody asks "Where did you get that STORK SIGN" LOL.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this fantastic review.
Say hello to Nonna Nina,Nonna Franca & Nonno Saro,Avó Loisa & Avô Joao
Tio Jason,Zii Enza & Tony,Sandra & Alex,Marcello,Roberto & Christina
Zii Carmela & Frank,Claudia, Pierre & Gianluca,Nadia,Anthony and all the rest.......CIAO......LOL

Tony in Maple
Tony in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

Birth announcement

The happiest day of my life became happier when I arrived home after a long delivery to find a wonderful sign announcing the birth of my BOY!
Thanks Stork market, for making a great experience even better!

Hi Tony, It was a real pleasure to meet you and your family. I am happy you are pleased with my service and the Stork signs. I look forward to your refferals and our new friendship.
Rick (The Stork Market)

Christine Tiano in Scarborough
Christine Tiano in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

It's a Boy Lawn Stork Announcement!

Delightful surprise! Came home from the hospital to a gorgeous lawn Stork with all my sons name and information standing out and looking great! Would use this service again and would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family :) Thanks again for the great memory!

Thank you for taking the time to write me a review. It was a pleasure celebrating the birth of your newest family member.
Rick (TheStorkMarket)

More about Lawn Stork, baby stork rental, TheStorkMarket.ca

Ontarios premier Lawn Stork rental service, Free same day delivery to York region, Peel region, Durham region, Halton region, and Toronto. Call 416-525-5557 or 1-877-567-8675 or visit us at www. TheStorkMarket. ca